Happy St. Patrick's Day!

spacer.png

Today is my day off from work so I’m planning to get some laundry done and make a big pot of chili. It’s a rainy day here (and coincidentally in Animal Crossing too when I took that picture this morning) so it’s a perfect day to cook and play some games.

• Like 2

I'm planning to watch tv, play video games, and clean a few things around the house and yard.

Maybe I'll play Pokemon and annihilate every Ekans, Arbok, and other snake Pokemon I see! Let's get rid of those snakes, Saint Patrick!

• Like 1

Was planning at eating a place we ate at 5 St. Patrick's days ago. Got here, no green beers, they've decided no more doing that. Whatever, good thing as we were done hiking today, on a whim we pulled off into a brewery we'd been to ages ago and were Meh about. Got my green beer there, so no Meh anymore! 8148fb09d618db4c3c91173d0ed64ebc.jpg

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Ice Dragon 19 said:

Merry Patrick's day, now everyone named Patrick must be respected and treated like royalty, that means they can do what they want all day as it's their day 🍀

Hey, that's me!

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Ice Dragon 19 said:

Merry Patrick's day, now everyone named Patrick must be respected and treated like royalty, that means they can do what they want all day as it's their day 🍀

SpongeBob: Hi. By proclamation of the Royal Ministry, the king is entitled to get whatever he wants.

SpongeBuddy Mania - SpongeBob Transcripts - Rule of Dumb

• Like 2

I had corned beef and cabbage with a Guinness beer for dinner. Great stuff. Now I’m relaxing and playing Dragon Quest 3 on my switch. It’s been a good day. 

• Like 2