Maybe I should post one of these...

Hewwo everyone! I'm esoterica or eso (no relation to the Elder Scrolls Online), and I go by any pronouns. I've been more or less aware of Dragon Quest as a series since I was a little kid; my father had a copy of the original Dragon Warrior that I'm pretty sure he got from the Nintendo Power promotion. I've dabbled with the series here and there over the years, even amassing a bit of a collection of DQ games, but the recent Adventure of Dai anime finally kicked my interest into overdrive.

The main focus of my DQ interest right now is on that series but I'm slowly playing through DQXI on my Switch and absolutely enjoying it. I'm also dabbling a bit in the Tact and Stars mobile games and plan on tackling more of the games once I've finished with DQXI.

I'm not sure how active I will be but it's nice to see a more laid-back community!

• Like 2

Welcome to the Den, hope you enjoy it here with us :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the Dragon's Den, our own little slice of the Internet! Enjoy your stay, freely practice forum necromancy and jump into any discussion or topic you see!

• Like 1