Donation from Ice Dragon 19

Thank you to Ice Dragon 19 for the donation to the Den. I appreciate it very much. :thumbsup::wd_coolslime:

• Like 2

We don't make a lot of fanfare about it I guess, I do appreciate all the donations I do get.

If anyone buys stuff on Amazon just start with one of my links, anything you purchase after that (doesn't have to be DQ Stuff) will give me a bit of that sale. That may be easier for most people, if you already buy stuff from amazon anyway that is :)

I did forget to give you your donation badge, so I added that to your profile

• Like 1

I think in my 7 or 8 years here I've never seen a big deal made out of donations. An announcement post will be made and maybe a couple of people will say thank you, but it's never gotten much attention.

We all love the Den so of course anyone's contribution to keeping it alive is appreciated. But the giving is its own reward.

Thank you, nonetheless. Every donation helps.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I actually don't remember seeing many announcements of donations. It's good to see.

Thanks Ice Dragon 19!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

I think in my 7 or 8 years here I've never seen a big deal made out of donations. An announcement post will be made and maybe a couple of people will say thank you, but it's never gotten much attention.

We all love the Den so of course anyone's contribution to keeping it alive is appreciated. But the giving is its own reward.

Thank you, nonetheless. Every donation helps.

Yup. Normally donation posts get made, the person thanks Woodus for the shoutout, then that’s it. We all don’t make some big fanfare out of it. We all love the den and support it how we can.

And as Aust put it, the giving is its own reward. I use the Amazon affiliate links whenever I can and I’m glad part of the sale goes to Woodus to help out, but I don’t see a reason to make a big deal about it. It’s like making donations in real life to Good Will or something: you do it because you want to, and if it can help someone out then great.

I need to use and post more Amazon affiliate links for The Den. It slips my mind whenever I buy something.

Can I use those affiliate links for only Dragon Quest stuff or anything? Like I'm buying toothpaste and money goes to The Den?

15 minutes ago, Liamland said:

Can I use those affiliate links for only Dragon Quest stuff or anything? Like I'm buying toothpaste and money goes to The Den?

That is how it is supposed to work, if you start from one of my links and then buy something in that browsing sessions it should count towards the Den's referrals (in the US that is, I don't have the Japanese Amazon linked with referrals).

Or start from the link on the forums

image.png

• Like 1
I need to use and post more Amazon affiliate links for The Den. It slips my mind whenever I buy something.
I always forget too. I need to just add the page with the referral link as a shortcut or something.

• Like 1