Hey everyone, I've played through gbc DWM recently, and while I loved the game, all the busy work googling for monster stats and breeding combos bothered me so I wrote a desktop app to calculate make these things easier.

https://github.com/Snakek/dwmtracker

I haven't had time to extensively test it, so if there's anything wrong with the program or its database do tell me!

• Like 1

That is pretty cool, good job :)

A cool thing that most breeding charts missed was that some combos would result in the rare monster, no matter which one was the pedigree. This made link breeding even better.

This didn't work for all of them (Lavaman+Iceman does not give you GoldGolem, Phoenix+Blizzardy does not give you RainHawk, and Orochi+SkyDragon does not give you Divinegon). But some of the boss monsters could be bred with either order, meaning a link breed would give both players the rare monster.

I wish I could find my notes on this :( When I bred a Deathmore3, I made a note about what egg the inverse order gave me, but alas, I have so many lost notebooks...

• Like 1

This makes my heart hurt a little bit... I've been working on the same concept for a little over a week now, with very little to show for it. I might finish what I have just for the experience, but your project is very well executed and I'll probably end up using it over mine. Nice work :)

• Like 1