Hey guys!
I started playing DQMJ3 thanks to the English translation, and I am wondering about the in depth stuff like how stats result and how to increase the upper limits for a monster. I have, for example, Zoma stuck on 900 INT when the upper limit seems to be 1.500, and no matter how much I fuse, it stays on this for my Zoma. Sadly there seems no guides for this game at all in English. Hopefully someone can help me out!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hello! You should check the stats in "Library" or in the Wi-Fi square, that stats are the TRUE max stats on a monster. It doesnt count Body or special treats.

You should check a few traits like:

-Body type

-Act (x1-2 , x2, x3, x3-4...)

-Metal Body (Light, Metal Body, Heavy...)

-Bouncer

-Ba-Bouncer

Now i dont renember any more traits xD.

Some modify stats or resistances so be careful.

Search with Google breeding with Rainbow Foundue, they are SO GOOD for breeding.

The key of breeding is breeding between monsters with maxed stats or a really bad monster with a really good one and then breed that monster with other monster who has the same breed method than your first monster.

(Breeding with the same species over and over can be a good thing)

A good place for goods monster are the challenges in the worlds like the change for the motorbike Monster. There are super high level, if you breed over and over that monsters you can have a really good party.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 4:23 PM, Tehiyok said:

Hey guys!
I started playing DQMJ3 thanks to the English translation, and I am wondering about the in depth stuff like how stats result and how to increase the upper limits for a monster. I have, for example, Zoma stuck on 900 INT when the upper limit seems to be 1.500, and no matter how much I fuse, it stays on this for my Zoma. Sadly there seems no guides for this game at all in English. Hopefully someone can help me out!

What i learned last days in dragon quest monsters terry´s wonderland: When you would fuse Zoma with another Zoma, you will brake the upper Limits.