How to solo Alltrades Temple? Help

So far I have not found out how to solo Alltrades Temple. I could use some help on how to get that done. Does not seem to show up in any menu I have found. Thanks!

I guess I haven't tried or even noticed this was an option, where did you notice that at?

It is on a treasure map. Two maps actually. One is a metal map and I have done all but Alltrades.

Added screen shot.

20210111_164336.jpg

Edited by CoarseDragon
Screen shot added

If you click on the book on the bottom of the screen and then go to the daily tab it will show up and you can choose whichever class you want to unlock. 

I believe this might refer to Alltraders Temple where you get advanced vocations. Where you get Paladin, etc. That temple is in the ocean. I am leveled enough to try those yet so I am not sure on this hypothesis.

It is referring to that temple. Sometimes the maps give you tasks to do that you aren't able to do. For example, I need to eat a slime cream to clear a map, but I have never had a slime cream. 

3 hours ago, RazmanSG6 said:

It is referring to that temple. Sometimes the maps give you tasks to do that you aren't able to do. For example, I need to eat a slime cream to clear a map, but I have never had a slime cream. 

You can have mine 😁

I added you as a friend.

Oh, that just means play any of the Alltrades maps 1 time not in multiplayer.

alltrades.jpg

And yeah you can get some tasks for food you won't have if you hadn't participated in the event when it was occurring.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1