I went to order something from the DQX shop today and saw that they added the option for Amazon Pay.

I gave it a try and it used the US card I had set as my Amazon Japan default and let me make my purchase without issue.

I think I heard they added Amazon Pay as an option for subs as well.  If someone can confirm, it might make life easier for a lot of us US players.

Edited by MKVarana
2 hours ago, MKVarana said:

I went to order something from the DQX shop today and saw that they added the option for Amazon Pay.

I gave it a try and it used the US card I had set as my Amazon Japan default and let me make my purchase without issue.

I think I heard they added Amazon Pay as an option for subs as well.  If someone can confirm, it might make life easier for a lot of us US players.

5dxu9Ex.png

Yes you're able to buy subs as well with US card(Amazon JP).

Now I hope they would accept Amazon pay on e-store

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazon Pay JP is indeed an option for buying crysta, which as you know can auto-renew subs. I've tried it and it works. (although i had to fix my address to JP and remove my US address for it to go through, or it seems to always cancel my order and says "please use a payment method other than amazon pay" until I did.)

Edited by Mawin