Incorrect URL in Main Site Menu

Doh, >.< thank you. I created the link and never made the section or anything else. Wrote up a quick intro page from translating the screenshots on the official site. Will have to locate some other resources for it.

@Woodus On that note, not a bug, but I noticed the DQ anime section is still rather slim. Maybe you could add a link to Crunchyroll and Hulu's page for Dai? I also have someofficial  Dai wallpaper's that you might want to host in that section.

Edit: Such as these ones for the upcoming smartphone game. 1125x2436 

1080x1920

750x1334

Edited by Mimas
Adding in wallpaper

Very cool thank you, I created a new page for the 2020 series, took the description from Crunchyroll, added the links as you suggested (great idea) and the wallpapers.

https://www.woodus.com/den/anime/adventure-of-dai-tv-2020.php

Thank you again, I still need to get around to watching the original and the 2020 version.

Looks great! Thanks a lot! Yeah, there will be a good 10 episodes of the 2020 version up for free by this evening so it is a good time to start a binge. I would suggest this version over the original version since the whole story should be covered this time and the last one ended right when the story was just ramping up. It still is a fun watch, but if you only have a limited amount of time go with 2020.

There were also some wallpapers that came out with the last VJump Cover

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I have those up, thank you. :thumbsup: