Dragon Warrior I+II's new 3D experience using 3dSen emulator

Hi everyone in the community. I'm Geod, the solo dev of 3dSen - the unique 3D NES emulator. I have been working on this project fulltime over the past 5 years.

It has just been Early Access released on Steam recently. And with the latest update v0.9.2, classic NES RPG games like Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior (I + II) has been supported.

You can see how the RPG gameplay looks like by watching this video.

And here is another video showcases gameplay of other games.

For anyone who care, here is the Steam page. There are ~80 of most popular NES games supported and more will come with future updates.

Edited by geod
  • Like 1
  • geod changed the title to Dragon Warrior I+II's new 3D experience using 3dSen emulator
Hi everyone in the community. I'm Geod, the solo dev of 3dSen - the unique 3D NES emulator. I have been working on this project fulltime over the past 5 years.
It has just been Early Access released on Steam recently. And with the latest update v0.9.2, classic NES RPG games like Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior (I + II) has been supported.
You can see how the RPG gameplay looks like by watching
And here is another video showcases gameplay of
For anyone who care, here is the Steam page. There are ~80 of most popular NES games supported and more will come with future updates.
Been seeing your work float around the 'net the past few days. It looks absolutely amazing. I've had a hard time going back to any NES games the past few years, but this looks like something surprisingly new and different. Excellent work!