Please change your forum password

Not sure if they grabbed the forum database, or just the main Den database, but it looks like woodus.com is listed as one of the sites in the Cit0day dump.

Here is the list list of databases captured, not sure when it was captured, but changing your password may be a good idea (especially if you use the same password on multiple sites). Probably happened before I switched the site to use HTTPS

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/troyhunt/54d421427ae0c32cadc7e18aac28b539/raw/4a12218baf062730eedbbeb8c21b5ef97b5ab86c/Cit0day%20Prem%20%5B_special_for_xss.is%5D.txt

Original article

https://www.troyhunt.com/inside-the-cit0day-breach-collection/

Thanks to Ragepriest for the heads up.

Thank you @Woodusfor the heads up.

Oh boy...

I'm glad I don't have any paywalls and collect credit card info ;)

• Like 1

Okay, I just changed it from ilovetentaclep0rn1 to ilovetentaclep0rn2.

• Like 3
Okay, I just changed it from ilovetentaclep0rn1 to ilovetentaclep0rn2.
That's absolutely disgusting and wrong. What kind of person goes around making passwords like that!

For God's sake, show you've got some brains in that their head of yours@Liamland, use at least one special character! % is what I recommend, it's got a tentacle look to it.
  • Like 2
On 11/24/2020 at 3:19 PM, Woodus said:

I'm glad I don't have any paywalls and collect credit card info ;)

Then who is the Woodus who was asking for my Credit card info?

He said

"I from Den of Dragon. Need much info on credit card please thank you"

Sorry, I don't have access to the hacked files to look thru them, from the examples I looked at it was logins and password hashes.

• Like 1

All of my favorite forums are under attack!

Woodus.com had its info stolen, and NeoFlash forums are under attack by ads!

https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?board=62.0

I think this particular forum is where I got my DS to PC gizmo, so I checked to see if they had help (its not working for me on Windows 10)

Instead, there's a lot of activity promoting Adidas and Nike, news about Wales being locked down, and Marlboro cigarettes for sale. Some are English, some are German, some are Spanish.

I'm a little conflicted though, because I have never seen Neoflash forums so active

• Like 1
On 11/26/2020 at 12:16 PM, Plattym3 said:

That's absolutely disgusting and wrong. What kind of person goes around making passwords like that!

For God's sake, show you've got some brains in that their head of yours@Liamland, use at least one special character! % is what I recommend, it's got a tentacle look to it.

image.png.be10c44f56c87244b9a4d937acdb5d98.png

36 minutes ago, Liamland said:

image.png.be10c44f56c87244b9a4d937acdb5d98.png

Now I'm confused.

From the conversation, it must be a tentacle. But from the animation, it just looks like giant angry Plankton

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wes said:

Now I'm confused.

From the conversation, it must be a tentacle. But from the animation, it just looks like giant angry Plankton

I see you haven't played the 90s classic Day of the Tentacle, the sequel to Maniac Mansion. I highly recommend it.