@Woodussomething seems to be up with posting replies to topics. Tried quoting someone in a topic earlier and the Den gave me an error message when I attempted to post it. Not sure if this is happening to others.

I'm guessing it is related to the problem like before, but since I am traveling till monday I won't have a chance to look into it until next week and I can recreate the problem and find the error in the logs to send to support.

16 minutes ago, Woodus said:

I'm guessing it is related to the problem like before, but since I am traveling till monday I won't have a chance to look into it until next week and I can recreate the problem and find the error in the logs to send to support.

Leave it to Woodus to go traveling without any Chimaera Wings.

The problems seem to be happening quite a bit lately. I think my issue was when I tried to edit a post, but maybe it was with posting a reply. My memory isn't quite what it used to be

• Like 1

If you can give me snip of what will cause the error I will cause it grab the error from the log and submit a ticket.

Also I just updated the theme, I suppose there could have been a bug in there as well. Clear your cache for the Den and try again.