Episode #027 - Dragon Quest Tact Wars

A day late and a dollar short... well $5 short if you use your 3DS to go on and but DQ Wars.  Best if you just save that $5 and give this a listen!

• Like 1

Best part was when @Plattym3told me to shut up. What a way to end things.

Anyway, with Liamland hung up with internet problems, I was glad I could help out. It was fun talking Tact.

• Like 1

Best part was when [mention=6859]Plattym3[/mention]told me to shut up.

I mean I have to put it nicely "please quiet down" about 50 times a day to my students, it's refreshing to say it like it is.
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:

I mean I have to put it nicely "please quiet down" about 50 times a day to my students, it's refreshing to say it like it is. emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Fair enough. Maybe you need to pull a Schwarzenegger and go Kindergarten Cop on the kids.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Like 2

Is everybody playing this game except me? Why does SE hate me?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I cannot, my Android emulator won't work with it.

Is everybody playing this game except me? Why does SE hate me?

I gave it 3 days. Meh. Sucks you can't get in!

I WANT TO PLAY!

Still won't install on my Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, so I pulled out my previous phone to try it there. It downloaded and installed but crashes every time I launch it.

Why am I cursed?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, AustNerevar said:

I WANT TO PLAY!

Why am I cursed?

It’s because you’ve made one too many jokes about Square Enix not bringing over DQ10. They know who’s responsible and have gotten their revenge by not letting you play Tact.

• Like 1

Hey guys, special shout-out to Yangus and all the folks who jumped in on this one, especially last minute. I wish I could have been there.

I have my 3DS upstate, I'll have to try downloading DQWars. The last time I looked for it years ago I couldn't find it.

Hey guys, special shout-out to Yangus and all the folks who jumped in on this one, especially last minute. I wish I could have been there.
I have my 3DS upstate, I'll have to try downloading DQWars. The last time I looked for it years ago I couldn't find it.
Basically@DrippySlimeStar &@YangustheLegendaryBandit got the same treatment as the last time we covered a mobile title, when we pulled@Bururian off Twitter an hour before.

And yeah, no one was more surprised DQWars is still around than me! Who knew? Haha, good cast members, that's who!

I think we're fated to never be on the same episode together.

19 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

I think we're fated to never be on the same episode together.

Hah. I've listened to every one of your Slime Time episodes, so I still feel like I was there. Next slime!

What percentage of DQ Wars would you stay is still playable, without the online content?

Hah. I've listened to every one of your Slime Time episodes, so I still feel like I was there. Next slime!
What percentage of DQ Wars would you stay is still playable, without the online content?
I never played the online content so I can't be certain but I imagine it was at least a little more fun playing against others.

On 10/24/2020 at 8:38 PM, Liamland said:

There were 10 tutorials.

There were 6 different boards in survival mode.

The online stuff was just PvP if I recall correctly, so really it's no locked content per say, you're just always playing against AI.