Music:                                                   Story                            Characters                                                                                                       

1. Dragon Quest III                   1. Dragon Quest V          1. Dragon Quest IV

2. Dragon Quest VIII                 2. Dragon Quest IV         2. Dragon Quest V

3. Dragon Quest IV                   3. Dragon Quest VIII       3. Dragon Quest VIII

4. Dragon Quest V                    4. Dragon Quest III         4. Dragon Quest III

5. Dragon Quest II                    5. Dragon Quest II          5. Dragon Quest XI

6. Dragon Quest XI                   6. Dragon Quest VII        6. Dragon Quest VII

7. Dragon Quest VII                  7. Dragon Quest XI         7. Dragon Quest VI

8. Dragon Quest VI                   8. Dragon Quest VI         8. Dragon Quest II

9. Dragon Quest I                     9. Dragon Quest I            9. Dragon Quest I

10. Dragon Quest IX                 10. Dragon Quest IX        10. Dragon Quest IX

Gameplay                                        World/ Setting                          Overall

1. Dragon Quest VII             1. Dragon Quest III                      1. Dragon Quest V

2. Dragon Quest V                2. Dragon Quest V                       2. Dragon Quest III

3. Dragon Quest IV              3. Dragon Quest  VIII                   3. Dragon Quest VIII

4. Dragon Quest IX              4. Dragon Quest VII                     4. Dragon Quest IV

5. Dragon Quest VIII            5. Dragon Quest IV                      5. Dragon Quest XI

6. Dragon Quest III              6. Dragon Quest II                        6. Dragon Quest VII

7. Dragon Quest XI              7. Dragon Quest VI                       7. Dragon Quest II

8. Dragon Quest VI              8. Dragon Quest I                          8. Dragon Quest VI

9. Dragon Quest II               9. Dragon Quest XI                        9. Dragon Quest I

10. Dragon Quest I                10. Dragon Quest IX                     10. Dragon Quest IX

Please tell me how wrong I am. 

Edited by Blackenfist
14 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

I see@YangustheLegendaryBandit set up another alt account to bash DQIX emoji848.pngemoji12.png

Dang, thought I got away with it. Haha

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

You rascally ole' real estate developer, you would have too, but I had some help. 2944db326850af209a362e1117115a4e.jpg

Funny story, when I was starting college I had to make a trip to Menards (which is essentially a Walmart for home goods and appliance repair) so I could grab a few things for my apartment. Well, when I got there and parked my car, I saw one row over there was a van painted exactly like the mystery machine!

Didn’t see any meddling kids or their dog inside the store, but it was funny nonetheless.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Blackenfist said:

Story:

5 Dragon Quest I

9 Dragon Quest II

10 Dragon Quest IX

Really??

1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:

You rascally ole' real estate developer, you would have too, but I had some help. 2944db326850af209a362e1117115a4e.jpg

Those meddling kids always catch the real estate developer, even in weird crossover Scoobynatural events

Cam ➆ on Twitter: "DEAN IS WEARING A SCARF. I AM SO READY FOR  #SCOOBYNATURAL… "

• Like 1

Those meddling kids always catch the real estate developer, even in weird crossover Scoobynatural events
DXx1YP_UQAIjeNe.jpg
Supernatural is one of my favorite series. I love their episodes like the high school musical and the Scooby-Doo ones that make everything an awesome joke. The fact that the bad guy WAS a real estate developer and said the meddling kids line!
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Plattym3 said:
4 minutes ago, Wes said:

DXx1YP_UQAIjeNe.jpg

Supernatural is one of my favorite series. I love their episodes like the high school musical and the Scooby-Doo ones that make everything an awesome joke. The fact that the bad guy WAS a real estate developer and said the meddling kids line!

I loved how much Dean hated Fred.

Favorite line was "That's not good. Let's go gang!" *Leaves mutilated body*

My favorite episode is still the French Mistake. I also love Channel Surfers, Mystery Spot, Dog Dean Afternoon, and a few others. Including the clip of Bobby Singer "Never heard of a vamp doing that before, Garth. Better drop a line to the FBI." ... "Morris, FBI. No, Garth! Not me the FBI, the REAL FBI! How are you still alive!"

As a Christian, I hated the Amara episodes, and I'm not a big fan of the final season. But I will be sad to see the series end.

• Like 1
My favorite episode is still the French Mistake. I also love Channel Surfers, Mystery Spot, Dog Dean Afternoon, and a few others. Including the clip of Bobby Singer "Never heard of a vamp doing that before, Garth. Better drop a line to the FBI." ... "Morris, FBI. No, Garth! Not me the FBI, the REAL FBI! How are you still alive!"
As a Christian, I hated the Amara episodes, and I'm not a big fan of the final season. But I will be sad to see the series end.
Ditto on French Mistake. Growing up, my mom would always watch Days of Our Lives. As I got older and in college she'd have it taped or DVR'd and while we'd be eating dinner she'd have it on. Jensen Ackles was on that show for a while, so it's always great to see his career be better than just that. But when they had the Days of Our Lives clip on Supernatural... Best scene of the entire series for me! Him slamming that laptop down with the Eric & Nicole scene. Hahaha
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Plattym3 said:
7 minutes ago, Wes said:

Ditto on French Mistake. Growing up, my mom would always watch Days of Our Lives. As I got older and in college she'd have it taped or DVR'd and while we'd be eating dinner she'd have it on. Jensen Ackles was on that show for a while, so it's always great to see his career be better than just that. But when they had the Days of Our Lives clip on Supernatural... Best scene of the entire series for me! Him slamming that laptop down with the Eric & Nicole scene. Hahaha

I think my favorite joke in that episode is that Jensen and Jared don't talk to each other outside of filming. I never would've known that if it wasn't for the episode.

Also, the part where Dean gets mad when he finds out its filmed in Canada

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...