dragonsden.png

I have updated the forums to the latest version and had to purchase a new theme to go with it. If you have any suggestions for the "background" images for the forums let me know (I just left the ones that came with the theme for now).

Clear your cache in your browser if you have any trouble to see if that helps.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I like how this happens to any community I think "good nothing changes here" about XD

Atleast here, change is way better than how Rangerboard handled it. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DragonQuest2IsGood said:

CHANGE BAD

But for reals though, is it possible for you to change it so that avatars are on top of their titles/Lv image?

Navigating through this for a little bit, and this is really my only suggestion for now if possible. I rarely read names at this point and just associate posts with the avatars. So it is getting some time to get used to it.

• Like 1
On 9/29/2020 at 2:42 PM, Twinkie said:

Navigating through this for a little bit, and this is really my only suggestion for now if possible. I rarely read names at this point and just associate posts with the avatars. So it is getting some time to get used to it.

Lol yeah whenever I think of a forum user I lowkey think look like they're av even if I see their actual face.

Edited by DragonQuest2IsGood

Well, hey, you look different, forums. Fancy and Schmancy.

Cool we can change the background. Might you be able to run wallpaper ads and make some money for The Den off the impressions? Or would that be sacrilege?

11 hours ago, DragonQuest2IsGood said:

But for reals though, is it possible for you to change it so that avatars are on top of their titles/Lv image?

Why would you want that? This way we're so much easier to sort.

I can see if I can find that in the code to swap them (I think I had to do this before as well)

Is there a way you can change the font colors so it’s easier to tell what topics have new posts, Woodus? The bright blue makes it hard to tell which topics have new posts in them.

Is there a way we can change the site theme to make it look like a classic Geocities DQ fan page from 1997? :laugh:

On 9/29/2020 at 12:07 PM, DragonQuest2IsGood said:

OK, the avatars should be above the ranks now, you may have to CTRL-F5 to force a refresh or clear your cache

5 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Is there a way you can change the font colors so it’s easier to tell what topics have new posts, Woodus? The bright blue makes it hard to tell which topics have new posts in them.

I can change the whole color, but the difference in read/vs unread seems to be the bolding of the text like so and the dot showing up (or the star highlighted)

image.png

• Like 1
I vote to make Comic Sans the default text font.
Ah, I remember when I used to use purple font and Comic Sans all the time until enough people complained.

Good times.
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:

Ah, I remember when I used to use purple font and Comic Sans all the time until enough people complained.

Good times.

As if you’d let people complaining deter you.

As if you’d let people complaining deter you.
Valid point.

I can't remember who finally convinced me, but it was someone who told me to check it out on a mobile browser. It looked like 18th century grand calligraphy. That's when I thought, ok, time to stop being a fancy pants.

You know, I know a lot of us aren’t really Undertale fans around here, but I feel like Platty is an awful lot like Sans from that game...

spacer.png

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

You know, I know a lot of us aren’t really Undertale fans around here, but I feel like Platty is an awful lot like Sans from that game...

spacer.png

Totally! No wonder he's so endearing.

Love the slime background. Nicely done.

• Like 1
On 9/30/2020 at 11:06 PM, DragonQuest2IsGood said:

Totally! No wonder he's so endearing.

Yeah. I like how much he likes everything!

*Waits for him to Like this post*

• Like 1

Not a fan of the stock theme. The orange/black theme with bigger custom icons was much more pleasing to look at, this feels cramped (at least on mobile).

On 9/30/2020 at 7:20 AM, eal said:

I vote to make Comic Sans the default text font.

For reals though, if the font is being changed, why not Garrick/Garrick Bold?

32 minutes ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

For reals though, if the font is being changed, why not Garrick/Garrick Bold?

These are the font choices

image.png