Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm pretty new to this place and also to the series. So far i got IX,Joker and IV for my ds and i'm getting Rocket Slime for XMAS this year pleasure to make your aquaintince. 

Edited by Blackrazor187
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Dragon's Den.

I've been here off and on for awhile. DQIX is one of my favorites in the series. It has plenty of content that can keep you busy forever. There are also some great tools for it here if you can move your save file to and from a computer. Rocket Slime is interesting, and a different kind of fun than the main series.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the Den, IX was the one that got my wife and kids to play Dragon Quest. :thumbsup:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Woodus said:

Welcome to the Den, IX was the one that got my wife and kids to play Dragon Quest. :thumbsup:

 

IX is pretty challenging but really addictive and i'm happy to hear that your kids and wife are playing something thats really good. 

4 hours ago, Wes said:

Welcome to Dragon's Den.

I've been here off and on for awhile. DQIX is one of my favorites in the series. It has plenty of content that can keep you busy forever. There are also some great tools for it here if you can move your save file to and from a computer. Rocket Slime is interesting, and a different kind of fun than the main series.

 

Dragon Quest really did help lay out the standards for JRPGS along with Final Fantasy,Shin Megami Tensei and Chrono Trigger.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the Den, our own little slice of the Internet! Hope you enjoy it here. Glad you're looking around and posting. Keep feeling free to revive some old topics, we don't mind at all. In fact I quite enjoy it as it typically gets newer members talking and us old guards' brains working on new replys and such.

Again, welcome!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Welcome to the Den, our own little slice of the Internet! Hope you enjoy it here. Glad you're looking around and posting. Keep feeling free to revive some old topics, we don't mind at all. In fact I quite enjoy it as it typicdisciple gets newer members talking and us old guards' brains working on new replys and such.

Again, welcome!

Sounds pretty cool to me :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...