Does anyone remember Sheep In The Big City?

I've noticed Cartoon Network doesn't really run shows unless they are actively airing new episodes (even OK K.O. and Steven Universe don't seem to get any air time), so its no surprise that classics are hard to find (thankfully some are on Boomerang).

Anyway, my favorite show in the world back around 2004 was a cartoon called Sheep In The Big City. Does anyone else remember this hilarious sketch comedy cartoon that was so short lived?

• Like 1

Yes. I remember the Sheep’s fascination with the pink puddle only because she was fuzzy like he was, and the ANGRY! ANGRY SCIENTIST!

It was weird, but I liked it. I think the guy behind Sheep in the Big City (or at least the character/art designer) had previously worked on Sesame Street, as I remember before seeing Sheep in the Big City that Sesame Street had some of their animated sketches in the same artstyle as that show.

Yeah I remember when this show came out. Haven't thought about it inlike15 years though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk