Returning After 3 years-LOST

Hello all,

I started DQ10 when it came out on switch. USing videos from Cranberry and Herootilena i made it all the way into version 2. I have a level 80 battlemaster and a 65 paladin.  I ended up quitting, but i decided to come back. SO i logged in and some things came back some didnt. One thing I cant rememebr is how to bring up my mount! Is it in my items? I thought i just hit a button. Maybe I am out of fuel? Where do i get that again?

How do I know where I am in the story. I know I am in the castle in version 2 but I don't remember what quest I am on. If anyone wants to play my id: EW975-823  . Would love to play sometime!

Thanks for your help!

• Like 1

Hello all,

I started DQ10 when it came out on switch. USing videos from Cranberry and Herootilena i made it all the way into version 2. I have a level 80 battlemaster and a 65 paladin.  I ended up quitting, but i decided to come back. SO i logged in and some things came back some didnt. One thing I cant rememebr is how to bring up my mount! Is it in my items? I thought i just hit a button. Maybe I am out of fuel? Where do i get that again?

How do I know where I am in the story. I know I am in the castle in version 2 but I don't remember what quest I am on. If anyone wants to play my id: EW975-823  . Would love to play sometime!

Thanks for your help!

If you already have the dollarboard then just hold down the ZL button when outside of town. If you don't have any fuel, you can buy some at any item shop. I think it's 500 gold a piece, but the description text should say the number 30 in it for the number of minutes that it lasts.

As far as your story quest. If you open your main menu, go to right column, second option down and then select the first option, it should list your story quests.

Beyond that I can't really help you on direction. Perhaps somebody here more knowledgeable and who has a better memory can recall what you should do in the story.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks I have been moving and grroving last 30 min. I realized you can hit Y and tells what the item looks like. I figured im on quest 327 So that will help. 

Last question. Does any one know how to switch my settings. when i turn left it goes right, Up down. I like it to go left left. right right.

How do i get the Yaggridsil leafs of resurrections? Thanks!

I am just confused a little. My one character is 80 and my paladin is 60. I did 3 daily quests around the world and only gained 2 levels. Is this the best way to level? My battlemaster is good but he cant heal at all after fights. I rented a good party and we were all over level 80 and got our butt kicked many times. I am worried I am not doing well. 

Thanks!

Edited by Leibach0722

To change the camera:

1. Press X to bring up the menu

2. Select the bottom right option

さくせん

3. Choose option 3

4. Choose option 5

5. For the first and second options, choose the second option リバース

Sorry, but I’m not familiar with the other stuff.