Episode #024 - Dragon Quest VI & FionordeQuester

What's with the devs of this podcast skipping episode 23 anyway? Is that one exclusive to some other region? Also, as far as entries go, this one was a slog to get through. The characters were forgettable and halfway through the browser crashed and I lost my place! It was hard for me to remember what part to listen to next because it was all so samey.

If the devs aren't going to release episode 23 here they should have just named this one episode 23 like Final Fantasy podcasts have done. It may make things confusing later, but at least it won't feel inconsistent.

In case the joke is lost on some even after reading the whole post, I enjoyed this episode. I don't want@Liamland taking this as legit criticism like he did for my Your Story episode post.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

What's with the devs of this podcast skipping episode 23 anyway? Is that one exclusive to some other region? 

It’s exclusive to the Patreon.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AustNerevar said:

What's with the devs of this podcast skipping episode 23 anyway? Is that one exclusive to some other region? Also, as far as entries go, this one was a slog to get through. The characters were forgettable and halfway through the browser crashed and I lost my place! It was hard for me to remember what part to listen to next because it was all so samey.

If the devs aren't going to release episode 23 here they should have just named this one episode 23 like Final Fantasy podcasts have done. It may make things confusing later, but at least it won't feel inconsistent.

In case the joke is lost on some even after reading the whole post, I enjoyed this episode. I don't want@Liamland taking this as legit criticism like he did for my Your Story episode post.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You’ll be able to listen to the 23rd episode once you’ve been on Sidequest 5 times. On the 5th time you’ll receive enough credits to listen to the episode.

53 minutes ago, eal said:

Also this. This is the way to hear it immediately. 🤣

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
1 hour ago, eal said:

The $100/month tier. Also, you get some top secret pictures included with that...

It’s also the only place to listen to the After Dark post-show podcast where you talk about Dragon Quest hentai and other adult topics.

• Like 1
On 9/4/2020 at 12:48 PM, AustNerevar said:

Family Guy Fouad | Meme Generator

• Like 1