Dragon Quest Tact has gotten a US and European Trademark!

On 8/17/2020 at 5:12 PM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Don’t be ridiculous you uncultured swine. It’s based off the true MVP of the cooking game world: the Cooking Mama series.

That being said, Jessica and Debora’s SS tank cooking outfits leave the imagination running wild. 😉

I'm more of an Overcooked fan, when it comes to digital cooking games that result in no food being prepared, in reality.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm shocked no on touched this. Sakaguchi has no creative control over Final Fantasy.  Never did.  This is because, at the time of its creation, Square was both developer and publisher. E

Good news, guys. Dragon Quest Tact is officially coming to the west!   https://mobile.twitter.com/SquareEnix/status/1310753921820844032

They keep giving me the exact opposite DQ mobile games that I want. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Dwaine said:

Glad you mentioned this. It's something I've kinda/sorta wanted to address. Those experiences all stemmed from bad communication and corporate clog. I've long since deleted my experiences with them. It was over two staff changes ago and there's no point to keep perpetuating it. I may not have agreed with the majority of their decisions, but the way the staff was laid off due to projections was completely unfair. Better communication to the fans about what was happening definitely would've eased tensions, but things are much better now.

I figured things had changed.  Since around 2015?  Or a bit after?  They definitely altered their opposition to interviews and general questions, to being far more open about everything really.

Do you have any major interviews or anything recently?  The Shrine doesn't seem to have been touched in awhile.  I remember you were going to update and fix a few things, but I'd wager it's a matter of how busy you are, or motivation.

About that. When Heroes came out.

No, the Shrine hasn't been touched in a while. It's not motivation, that's for sure. I loved the design I was working on. I absolutely adore the menu Mimas made for me! It's perfect! I feel terrible about it. There's only so much I can do. I want to have a quality site, but there's so much to gather just to hit all the basics for one game. I've only got so much time. When I'm not building up my business I'm working on my 150 page graphic novel. That's taking fo'eva, because I only get an hour or two each day to work on it. So in order to return it has to be something pretty major or a paying gig.

I would LOVE to do more interviews! The Plus Alpha interview is one of my all-time favorite things I've ever done. I truly believe every DQ fan should read it. While DQ is made by hundreds of people, they're all people with their own individual stories. I want to hear those stories! And I don't want it in some standard blog or news site template. Podcasts and videos are great, but I want something people can sit down, explore, and really take in. Like pouring over all those old Nintendo Power articles. It's kind of become a lost art.

• Like 3

Sneak peaks here are there usually get posted to my Instagram stories.

• 5 weeks later...

Good news, guys. Dragon Quest Tact is officially coming to the west!

https://mobile.twitter.com/SquareEnix/status/1310753921820844032

• Like 3
8 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Dragon Quest Tact is officially coming to the west!

Well, that's a fantastic new for Tact fans that's for sure. I still would have prefered Rivals to be localized, but I guess if Tact is, Rivals might be next in line.

I do wonder if Stars has something to do with Tact's localization. I can only imagine that's the case, and if so then that's good. More Mobile games will mean more money for SE and a higher chance of seeing more and more games being localized.

I wonder about something. Monster Parade has closed its servers in Japan, but could this game still be localized now? Global servers could be opened, right?