Hello, I am a new member of the forum. I've been using woodus for a decade (thank you so much admin!!!!) and more but it never crossed my mind to get an account and be active there :P.

Introducing myself; I am Miel (this is my real name, I struggle sticking with usernames so I stopped using them haha), I am a 2d artist mainly in the character design/concept art/illustration segment and I write sometimes too. Hopefully I will be able to make some fan art and share it around here, whenever I have free time to do so!

Been a passionate fan of DQ since I was 9 (coincidentally with DQIX, that came out right before my 10th birthday :)), then branched out to play all the legacy games from I to VII + spinoffs (still have not played VIII despite having it on the 3DS, and XI-S on my switch...). My favourite main games are DQIX, DQVII & DQIV, and my favourite spinoffs Rocket Slime, Monster Joker 2 and Stars.

I kind of stopped playing DQ games at some point (I call it the "DQX effect & games not getting localised", between 2013 to around 2018), but I have been slowly getting back into it as of the past 2 years (thanks to DQIX again), hence finally the creation of this account. I'm starting to get addicted to DQS but that's just a side effect of the game being too good for the platform it's on. I love slimes and I hope you do too (especially the merch, I crave it) :upperslime: .

Hopefully this is good enough of an introduction, it is a pleasure to meet fellow Dragon Questers!! Also thank you so much again for this website, I would not be that much of a Dragon Quest fan because of how scarce information about it is in the West, especially my country.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, miel said:

I'm starting to get addicted to DQS but that's just a side effect of the game being too good for the platform it's on

If you're ever interested in multiplayer groups for that, we play a lot of this on the official unofficial discord server :)

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Bluestar said:

If you're ever interested in multiplayer groups for that, we play a lot of this on the official unofficial discord server :)

ohhhh I am interested! Can you send me a private message about it?

Welcome to the Den, glad my site has been useful over the years :)

• Like 1

Hello, I am a new member of the forum. I've been using woodus for a decade (thank you so much admin!!!!) and more but it never crossed my mind to get an account and be active there .

Introducing myself; I am Miel (this is my real name, I struggle sticking with usernames so I stopped using them haha), I am a 2d artist mainly in the character design/concept art/illustration segment and I write sometimes too. Hopefully I will be able to make some fan art and share it around here, whenever I have free time to do so!

Been a passionate fan of DQ since I was 9 (coincidentally with DQIX, that came out right before my 10th birthday ), then branched out to play all the legacy games from I to VII + spinoffs (still have not played VIII despite having it on the 3DS, and XI-S on my switch...). My favourite main games are DQIX, DQVII & DQIV, and my favourite spinoffs Rocket Slime, Monster Joker 2 and Stars.

I kind of stopped playing DQ games at some point (I call it the "DQX effect & games not getting localised", between 2013 to around 2018), but I have been slowly getting back into it as of the past 2 years (thanks to DQIX again), hence finally the creation of this account. I'm starting to get addicted to DQS but that's just a side effect of the game being too good for the platform it's on. I love slimes and I hope you do too (especially the merch, I crave it) :upperslime: .

Hopefully this is good enough of an introduction, it is a pleasure to meet fellow Dragon Questers!! Also thank you so much again for this website, I would not be that much of a Dragon Quest fan because of how scarce information about it is in the West, especially my country.

What do you draw? You should post some!

Welcome to the Den! Watch your step, don't fall off the thread, and you'll do fine!

I used to lurk in the Den myself, starting back in high school when I would come here to look at stuff for Dragon Quest VIII, which I was not able to properly finish myself until the 3DS release.

On 8/11/2020 at 11:26 AM, miel said:

Been a passionate fan of DQ since I was 9 (coincidentally with DQIX, that came out right before my 10th birthday :)), then branched out to play all the legacy games from I to VII + spinoffs (still have not played VIII despite having it on the 3DS, and XI-S on my switch...).

DQIX is one of my favorites, too; it has the best premise and mythology of any of the games up to that point (X has this kitchen-sink thing going on and I haven't finished XI vanilla).

On 8/15/2020 at 4:44 PM, Plattym3 said:

What do you draw? You should post some!

I mostly draw characters, unfortunately I don't have a tablet anymore, I'm getting one soon and will be posting some in the fan art forum!

• Like 3