Dragon Quest Monsters 2 is Headed to Smartphones in Japan With New Features on August 6, 2020

https://www.siliconera.com/dragon-quest-monsters-2-headed-to-smartphones-in-japan-with-new-features-on-august-6-2020/

if any one is going t o sign up for this let me know i am a big Fan of the monster games and would love to  play it on my phone!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 6:29 PM, kaleohrile said:

https://www.siliconera.com/dragon-quest-monsters-2-headed-to-smartphones-in-japan-with-new-features-on-august-6-2020/

if any one is going t o sign up for this let me know i am a big Fan of the monster games and would love to  play it on my phone!

i JUST found out, and im about to pay for it on ipad, but the only thing worrys me, i hope japan wont deactivate my game / account ❤️ america here ❤️ MY LOVE FOR DQ MONSTERS :)❤️ i read you need a battlepass for online ? ima get it if so like 9 bucks if you have it and want to play HIT ME UP ❤️ :) ty, offer applies to anyone ❤️ lol hope it lets me buy it 

• Like 1

so what do i need to do to buy it , i have a google play account , if their is a link for it please let me know i own the 3ds version but i do not have time to play it so having it for phone would be cool to play

on my phone

I think you just need a Japanese method of payment, at least on an iPhone. I'm not sure how hard that is to set up, but I can't imagine there's too much involved. It's probably easier than trying to jailbreak a 3DS.

• Like 1
I think you just need a Japanese method of payment, at least on an iPhone. I'm not sure how hard that is to set up, but I can't imagine there's too much involved. It's probably easier than trying to jailbreak a 3DS.
I just had a friend do that to his 3DS. The process and website he sent me... wow. He somehow did it in 2 hours. I have an extra old one, maybe one day I'll try.
I just had a friend do that to his 3DS. The process and website he sent me... wow. He somehow did it in 2 hours. I have an extra old one, maybe one day I'll try.
It's not incredibly difficult, but it's certainly not the simplest hacking process I've done

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
It's not incredibly difficult, but it's certainly not the simplest hacking process I've done

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'd like it to be like my Vita hack:

Thank you!

Yes, YES! They're all there! Wow, even "Rigor Mort-rex" from Super Light and whatsisface the green and purple naga dude.

And, while they're precisely the opposite of archfiends, good to see the Joker 3 Incarni as well.

I must play this!

Edited by Archfiend Wrangler
  • Like 1

There aren't that many new features, but it isn't as if the 3DS version is lacking for content. If you've played that version, you probably don't need to do this one unless you want to do competitive battling or something, but if you haven't and can get your hands on this one, I'd recommend it.

On 9/6/2020 at 1:08 PM, MrMystery said:

There aren't that many new features, but it isn't as if the 3DS version is lacking for content. If you've played that version, you probably don't need to do this one unless you want to do competitive battling or something, but if you haven't and can get your hands on this one, I'd recommend it.

this, 100+ new mons, and battlepass thingy iv yet to try with the real time battles!! ❤️ would love to add yall if anyone else plays... though, idk if you can add friends :)❤️ i just beat game and all post game.... working on my pvp teams now ❤️ im so happy haha

Say, can anyone tell me who this is?

spacer.png

He seems to be one of the new version's two highest monsters, along with Calasmos, and judging from the Google results, this is his first appearance. He's monster #903 and his name, unless I'm reading the kana completely wrong, seems to be "Magus/Magis Dream." Anyone know more about his actual role?

On 9/19/2020 at 1:53 PM, Archfiend Wrangler said:

Say, can anyone tell me who this is?

spacer.png

He seems to be one of the new version's two highest monsters, along with Calasmos, and judging from the Google results, this is his first appearance. He's monster #903 and his name, unless I'm reading the kana completely wrong, seems to be "Magus/Magis Dream." Anyone know more about his actual role?

He looks to me like a DarkDrium variant, but don't quote me on that. 

Nokturnumus Prime ;)

• Like 3