AzureZoa

Seems there’s a placeholder date for a localization for the Switch version on Gamestop’s website.

Posted (edited)

There’s been rumors circulating since last year about this game making its way west. There’s now an official placeholder date on Gamestop’s website. Take it with a grain of salt obviously, but it could finally be coming over here. 

Edited by AzureZoa

Wheres that Platty stamp?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That things has bounced around from one company's website to another for 2 or 3 years now. I believe nothing.

Wheres that Platty stamp?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

There you go. ab673531dc4f691853df9ca60736e5bb.jpg
  • Like 1

While I agree with Platty, this would be a boon for gamenight with my buddy out of state. He's a PC guy and I've got a PS4 but we both have a Switch. We could team up on Heroes 2.

That's been up there for 3 months now.  I'd say a bit more than a pinch of a salt at this point.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

That things has bounced around from one company's website to another for 2 or 3 years now. I believe nothing.

There you go. ab673531dc4f691853df9ca60736e5bb.jpg

Like I mentioned in the title, take it with a grain of salt. The subversion of expectations has been put in place already.

• Like 1

This hits the news cycles every year or so. I don't really remember it in December, I think I recall it even a year earlier. 2ed15f4c1f0adab778ddc31a89e5df0b.jpg

I love the DQ Heroes games, but even so I'm not sure I'd dish out a bunch of money to play them both on the Switch again. 

Who knows. Maybe it's better that they don't so I don't have to make the decision. 

• Like 1

I love the DQ Heroes games, but even so I'm not sure I'd dish out a bunch of money to play them both on the Switch again. 

Who knows. Maybe it's better that they don't so I don't have to make the decision. 
Yeah. I put my 100 hours into each, not chomping at the bit to do it again. If it had couch co-op, I'd be all over that for me and the kids. But, that's not in the Japanese version so I hear, so not really interested.
  • Like 1

I don’t think I’d pick them up on Switch. I liked the first one enough to finish it, but I never really did any of the post game content or super bosses nor have I even started DQ Heroes 2 all these years later even though I bought it at launch.

They aren’t bad games, but they just aren’t for me.

I don’t think I’d pick them up on Switch. I liked the first one enough to finish it, but I never really did any of the post game content or super bosses nor have I even started DQ Heroes 2 all these years later even though I bought it at launch.
They aren’t bad games, but they just aren’t for me.
Straight to Persona 5S, Eh?

4 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Straight to Persona 5S, Eh?

I mean, if it included characters from other Atlus properties then maybe. I’d be down for playing as someone like the Demi-Fiend and taking down swarms of enemies with stuff like Gaea Rage and Freikugel.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Plattym3 said:
22 hours ago, cprmauldin said:

Yeah. I put my 100 hours into each, not chomping at the bit to do it again. If it had couch co-op, I'd be all over that for me and the kids. But, that's not in the Japanese version so I hear, so not really interested.

Yep, lots of time into each for me as well. 

Most of the main-line games I'll replay on a whim, but I just don't get that tingle from Heroes. 

• Like 1