Would-be-weapon farming

I'm trying really hard to get the final 2 trophies I need for the PS4 version, which are unlock all party powers and collect every weapon.

Grinding out proficiency for party powers is simple enough.... but I've been having trouble with the weapons. 

I haven't done very many dimensional dungeons due to not having anyone to do multiplayer with, but I read somewhere (a while ago) that Aberrant Estate was a "fast" way to get them. Is this really the best way? 

Also, if there's a better way to farm mini medals than just killing a bunch of bomboulders in the Damned Dunes, that would be appreciated as well! :)

I'm assuming you're talking DQH2. If so, ugh, that struggle was too much. There was easy farming in the first game, not anything spammy enough for me to try in the second.

Aberrant Estate gives would be weapons, yeah. Should probably take you sub 10 minutes if you’re all level 99, with good DPS characters like Carver, Alena, Psaro, etc. Also just farm magic maze for mini medals. It’s always three rooms long, though there’s an occasional fourth room that gives either metal enemies or ones that drop a lot of goodies. The third room always contains some kind of boss. Depending on the boss, you can get up to 10 mini medals.