Malik177

Anyone Want to Play DQX in 2020?

So far I Pretty much got the hang of playing DQX but I still need some guidance and help with the story mode. Also I'm on the free trial version in server 09 (which is the newcomer one.) So I will take a screenshot of my characters name and my ID and if anyone wants to play let me know.

yeah my characters name is weird but I don't understand Japanese so don't judge xD. 

IMG_20200721_171939.jpg

Also I'm playing DQX on the Nintendo Switch

• Like 1

if i can get access to my account (i forgot what e-mail i associated with it) i will  play with you. otherwise im gonna have to make a new account i think. name is レイナ if i can get in. otherwise new name will be レーイナ

finally got my account paid for and everything last night. my contact info is レーイナ ZM692-666  in game

feel free to hit me up

On 7/23/2020 at 4:28 PM, masrabr said:

finally got my account paid for and everything last night. my contact info is レーイナ ZM692-666  in game

feel free to hit me up

if you are still playing we could meet up in game if you want. Persons on free trial cannot add others via ID so it has to be in person