13 hours ago, AustNerevar said:
15 hours ago, Kalio said:
Hello can you help me pls

Are you in danger?

im not ok help me to find the song when you critical hit in DQ IX ON DS

13 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Huh? With what now?

now pls

There’s a song that plays when you get a critical hit? In all the DQ games I’ve played that’s never been a thing. Each game seems to have their own sound effect for critical hits (something I never even realized until Smash Ultimate thanks to the four different heroes) but never a specific song when you land a critical.

1. Thanks for clarifying. I think I know what you mean. There's that kind-of crunching sound that occurs when there's a critical hit. Many DQ games have it. Not sure where that sound effect may be, but if it's not on the Den, it's likely not easily around anywhere. If you look under each games tab, 8 believe there's a link to music and sounds.

2. Relax. This is a laid back place, not frantic reddit or GameFAQs. They'd not like the demand to help you or the "now" comment, but we let it slide. Stay polite and it'll get you father.

3. Yep, this is more how we roll.

Sorry this took so long, you're looking for the Critical Hit song? Don't worry, I got you.

Here are 1300+ sound effects from the Japanese rom, you can listen thru them and see if you can find it.

DQ 9 Sounds

I made a pass thru them, but they all started to run together in my head so I am guessing I just missed it.

The file is 110 MB

• Like 1