Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai now on JPN Netflix

Hopefully not because very few anime that Netflix has the exclusive streaming rights to get a physical release. 

• Like 1

I mean, I'd be happy with a Netflix release here, but I have zero qualms about "finding" it elsewhere, so if it's somewhere that would lead to a physical release, no skin off my back. That's why I pay for good virus protection

Posted (edited)

The hope for me would be for Discotek to pick it up. Not only do a lot of their licensed shows end up on Crunchyroll for streaming, they put a lot of effort into making their Blu Rays high quality.

Edited by eal
  • Like 1

Seems like a very good chance if they bothered to make English descriptions. Wasn't that the same with Your Story?

• Like 1

Well as nice as a physical release with subtitles would be, a Netflix translation would be better than nothing. So I do hope that those English descriptions are a sign that Netflix will put out a version for North America. It would be nice though if we get a more conventional Anime company for a North American release of the upcoming anime though.

• Like 1
Well as nice as a physical release with subtitles would be, a Netflix translation would be better than nothing. So I do hope that those English descriptions are a sign that Netflix will put out a version for North America. It would be nice though if we get a more conventional Anime company for a North American release of the upcoming anime though.
Usually when this stuff goes up on Netflix, it *appears other places on the internet*. I'd prefer a Blu-Ray too of course. But that doesn't seem likely.
  • Like 1

I am extremely jealous.  Seeing it on Netflix Japan gives me hope it will come here too.  I'm more hopeful in general about the new series.  I'd actually be surprised if that didn't come over here via Netflix or Crunchyroll.