I ground up to ~Lv 50. Haven't actually taken on Zoma's castle though because I lost my Switch.

On 7/10/2020 at 1:19 PM, Erdrick The Hero said:

I ground up to ~Lv 50. Haven't actually taken on Zoma's castle though because I lost my Switch.

But now you've found it!

...or so I heard. 

Posted (edited)

I killed Zoma today but I exploited save states and RNG hard lol.

Edited by DragonQuest2IsGood

5 hours ago, cprmauldin said:

But now you've found it!

...or so I heard. 

Decided to revocate and grind everyone back to 50+ before proceeding. I don't want to give up the harp yet.

8 hours ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

Decided to revocate and grind everyone back to 50+ before proceeding. I don't want to give up the harp yet.

Oh dang. 

How many hours do you think that will set you back?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cprmauldin said:

Oh dang. 

How many hours do you think that will set you back?

Honestly I dunno. I hardly understand the concept people call a sense of time and there's no in game timer.

• Upvote 1

On 7/16/2020 at 5:22 PM, Erdrick The Hero said:

Honestly I dunno. I hardly understand the concept people call a sense of time and there's no in game timer.

Oh yeah that's true. I guess without a timer I'd only have a vague idea as well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cprmauldin said:

Oh yeah that's true. I guess without a timer I'd only have a vague idea as well. 

You can see how many hours you’ve played total if you look on your Switch profile. I have about 50 hours in total for DQ3 playtime according to my Switch.

You can see how many hours you’ve played total if you look on your Switch profile. I have about 50 hours in total for DQ3 playtime according to my Switch.
WTF are you doing? Save the damn world already!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

emoji2962.png WTF are you doing? Save the damn world already!

I did. 😘

A lot of those hours was from post game grinding to try and fight the super boss (but I gave up on that because Xenlon/Divinegon is a piece of #$*!) and some are from a replay with a Merchant, Priest, and Gadabout that I’ve slowly worked on the past few months when I need a little DQ.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Like 2

I checked my profile and I kinda don't want to say how long I've played DQ3. It's terrible. I'm sure a lot of that is falling asleep while playing but considering the system goes into sleep mode after a couple hours means it can't be that much of a difference.

I have 350 hours or more in CTR Nitro Fueled on Switch. And I also play on PS4.

I checked my profile and I kinda don't want to say how long I've played DQ3. It's terrible. I'm sure a lot of that is falling asleep while playing but considering the system goes into sleep mode after a couple hours means it can't be that much of a difference.
I have 350 hours or more in CTR Nitro Fueled on Switch. And I also play on PS4.
A couple hours? Oh, well that could be true. I was thinking of my Vita which does it in 5 minutes. I can't recall what my Switch does by default.

On 7/20/2020 at 11:08 AM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Oh yeah! That thing tallies about every five hours right?

4 minutes ago, cprmauldin said:

Yes.

Worst. System. Ever.

Worst. System. Ever.
Hate that. And screw seeing your time before you've had the game a couple weeks. giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7h1hua0469qnwyqut58eedhb3fmhojgxhk4b1a8bk&rid=giphy.gif

You can always hide your play activity list under the system profile settings.

I wish it was more like the Wii U or 3DS where we could see how much we had played each game by actual time instead of the vague “Played 10 hours or more,” thing.

Hate that. And screw seeing your time before you've had the game a couple weeks. giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7h1hua0469qnwyqut58eedhb3fmhojgxhk4b1a8bk&rid=giphy.gif
And if you want to see you play time for a game you haven't played for a while, you have to dig out the cart and launch it again.

The thing that confuses me about their cudgy playtime display is that there's no reason for it to be like this.
  • Like 1

And if you want to see you play time for a game you haven't played for a while, you have to dig out the cart and launch it again.

The thing that confuses me about their cudgy playtime display is that there's no reason for it to be like this.

Yep. I enjoy looking at my 3DS and seeing all 50ish titles in order by strict playtime. You know the Switch has that, but won't show it. So dumb.

16 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

You can always hide your play activity list under the system profile settings.

I wish it was more like the Wii U or 3DS where we could see how much we had played each game by actual time instead of the vague “Played 10 hours or more,” thing.

Yes!

Who knows why they did it the way they did.