I got the game yesterday and I'm playing through Dmitri's route atm. It's fun but I have some slight problems with how some gameplay mechanics are handled in comparison to other games in the series. I hate what they did to magic. It really grew on me.

Edited by DragonQuest2IsGood
41 minutes ago, cprmauldin said:

I think @YangustheLegendaryBandit said he's been playing it. 

Yep. Or at least I’m back at it after a several months hiatus and resuming my Hard Classic Golden Deer playthrough. It’s just short of 40 hours

Magic is something I haven’t fully figured out for who’s more adapt at learning what. Seems like how Echoes: Shadows of Valentia handled it where there are “base,” spells that everyone can gain, but then each character has a set of spells they gain as they level. Could be totally wrong on that, but that’s what I’ve taken from playing.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Yep. Or at least I’m back at it after a several months hiatus and resuming my Hard Classic Golden Deer playthrough. It’s just short of 40 hours

Magic is something I haven’t fully figured out for who’s more adapt at learning what. Seems like how Echoes: Shadows of Valentia handled it where there are “base,” spells that everyone can gain, but then each character has a set of spells they gain as they level. Could be totally wrong on that, but that’s what I’ve taken from playing.

That's true. SoV handled magic the best and is my favorite game in the series IMO.

18 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Woo! I helped!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DragonQuest2IsGood said:

Ok I beat the Blue Lions route yesterday. 

#$*! EDELGARD.

@eal I found someone more annoying than Maribel;

200px-FETH_Edelgard_02.png

You really can’t find someone worse then Maribel, you can only grade them on a scale from 1-Maribel.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, eal said:

You really can’t find someone worse then Maribel, you can only grade them on a scale from 1-Maribel.

Actually it's 1-Edelgard, with Edelgard being the worst. 

• 3 weeks later...

Three Houses was how I knew twitter might not be for me anymore

like, when I tried to find stuff on it the results were I could tell you, in detail, about the complete sexual exploits of the cast, but literally nothing about the gameplay elements.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Fates said:

Three Houses was how I knew twitter might not be for me anymore

like, when I tried to find stuff on it the results were I could tell you, in detail, about the complete sexual exploits of the cast, but literally nothing about the gameplay elements.

The gameplay and narrative is fun.

It is still on my backlog. Ever since a bunch of things came up earlier this year I haven't had much motivation to play it at the time.

I really enjoyed the DLC of what I played of it though.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing it off and on over the past year, to the point where I've spent over 130 gaming hours on it! I've completed the Blue Lions route and the DLC, and am over halfway through a Golden Deer NG+. I did Normal Classic for Lions,  Hard Classic for DLC and Deer.  I intend to do all the paths available over time.  I love this game to bits, if you couldn't figure from my playtimes. :D

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2020 at 5:01 PM, The Dog of Zahan said:

I've been playing it off and on over the past year, to the point where I've spent over 130 gaming hours on it! I've completed the Blue Lions route and the DLC, and am over halfway through a Golden Deer NG+. I did Normal Classic for Lions,  Hard Classic for DLC and Deer.  I intend to do all the paths available over time.  I love this game to bits, if you couldn't figure from my playtimes. :D

Yeah I started a Golden Deer run not too recently. I wanna try to recruit as much blue lions as I can so they won't die~

• 1 month later...