Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I got the game yesterday and I'm playing through Dmitri's route atm. It's fun but I have some slight problems with how some gameplay mechanics are handled in comparison to other games in the series. I hate what they did to magic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, cprmauldin said:

I think @YangustheLegendaryBandit said he's been playing it. 

Yep. Or at least I’m back at it after a several months hiatus and resuming my Hard Classic Golden Deer playthrough. It’s just short of 40 hours

Magic is something I haven’t fully figured out for who’s more adapt at learning what. Seems like how Echoes: Shadows of Valentia handled it where there are “base,” spells that everyone can gain, but then each character has a set of spells they gain as they level. Could be totally wrong on that, but that’s what I’ve taken from playing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Yep. Or at least I’m back at it after a several months hiatus and resuming my Hard Classic Golden Deer playthrough. It’s just short of 40 hours

Magic is something I haven’t fully figured out for who’s more adapt at learning what. Seems like how Echoes: Shadows of Valentia handled it where there are “base,” spells that everyone can gain, but then each character has a set of spells they gain as they level. Could be totally wrong on that, but that’s what I’ve taken from playing.

That's true. SoV handled magic the best and is my favorite game in the series IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Yep. Or at least I’m back at it after a several months hiatus and resuming my Hard Classic Golden Deer playthrough. It’s just short of 40 hours

Magic is something I haven’t fully figured out for who’s more adapt at learning what. Seems like how Echoes: Shadows of Valentia handled it where there are “base,” spells that everyone can gain, but then each character has a set of spells they gain as they level. Could be totally wrong on that, but that’s what I’ve taken from playing.

Woo! I helped!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I beat the Blue Lions route yesterday. 

#$*! EDELGARD.

@eal I found someone more annoying than Maribel;

200px-FETH_Edelgard_02.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DragonQuest2IsGood said:

Ok I beat the Blue Lions route yesterday. 

#$*! EDELGARD.

@eal I found someone more annoying than Maribel;

200px-FETH_Edelgard_02.png

You really can’t find someone worse then Maribel, you can only grade them on a scale from 1-Maribel.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, eal said:

You really can’t find someone worse then Maribel, you can only grade them on a scale from 1-Maribel.

Actually it's 1-Edelgard, with Edelgard being the worst. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...