Plattym3

Episode #021 & #022 - DQX Double Feature with AustNerevar & Austin King

A momentous occasion today for @Liamland so it's time to release a little something I've been working on the past 4-6 weeks.

Thank you to @AustNerevar & @Austin for joining me for a pair of DQX podcasts!

Thought it would be awful listening to myself, but it wasn't bad at all. Hope I was interesting enough. You can tell I was getting tired 3/4s of the way through the podcast when I stopped talking as much. Was a lot of fun though!

• Like 1

Thanks so much to AustNerevar and Austin from DQFM for subbing in for me, while I was supporting my wife giving birth to our daughter. And much thanks to Platty for putting this surprise all together.

Lily is healthy and both mom and baby are back home now. I'm off work starting tomorrow, but I don't have a ton of free time, so I plan on catching up on these episodes piece-meal. Loving hearing all the DQX love so far. Platty, you took the plunge and played an MMO!

• Like 2

Thanks so much to AustNerevar and Austin from DQFM for subbing in for me, while I was supporting my wife giving birth to our daughter. And much thanks to Platty for putting this surprise all together.

Lily is healthy and both mom and baby are back home now. I'm off work starting tomorrow, but I don't have a ton of free time, so I plan on catching up on these episodes piece-meal. Loving hearing all the DQX love so far. Platty, you took the plunge and played an MMO!

And he played the best MMO.

[mention=6859]Plattym3[/mention] Don't even bother with any others. It'll all be downhill from here.

Oh and glad to hear everything went okay with the baby!

• Like 2

I was like Mikey & Life cereal. I tried it. I liked it.

Then again, I did none of that 2nd M. I played it as a MORPG.

I was like Mikey & Life cereal. I tried it. I liked it.

Then again, I did none of that 2nd M. I played it as a MORPG.
Really wish you were gonna be able to do the Dragonlord event. You could've dipped your toe into the multiplayer aspect at least for that.
  • Like 1

Really wish you were gonna be able to do the Dragonlord event. You could've dipped your toe into the multiplayer aspect at least for that.
True. But that requires a subscription, right? As much as I love my DQ, this is my year of not buying new games & I try not to support decisions not to bring games to the US.
  • Like 1

True. But that requires a subscription, right? As much as I love my DQ, this is my year of not buying new games & I try not to support decisions not to bring games to the US.
Well it would've required the purchase of the All-in-One yes. I keep forgetting about that.
  • Like 1

Doh, just realized I hadn't uploaded these to the Den yet. I have the MP4 and the MP3 for these two episodes uploaded, along with the MTPP

• Like 1