https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DCPIGVulEi6MJBJPVqU7z5xYoiYLeFkLICjijxqo2Qc/edit?usp=sharing

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well during this entire crisis. I wanted to just post my remake idea for those that might be interested. As we all know, this may or may not happen but I figured it would be really great if it did happen. This is just my take on it, although everyone should expect a lot of spoilers whether from the Erdrick saga or outside of it. So viewer discussion is advised. With that being said, please let me know of any feedback as this is version 1 of the project.

Thank you very much.

Nomad Dragon/Luminary

• Like 3

I, yes of course. As for the gameplay, what you described would be brilliant indeed. A combination of what we've had so far. 

Although I realistically don't see how each and every possible ally could have a back story. I'd rather they focus on making some characters (maybe inspired by those the hero has in the novel or in the EoR manga) with a backstory and character development, than trying to make so many different possibilities. 

As for the post game, I don't see how DQI and II could fit in the same cartridge than III. This just seem too small, it'll never fit imo. 

But the rest of everything you said sounds amazing yes! 

To be honest, I'd probably be willing to play any remake of DQ/DW III

12 hours ago, Xiggy said:

I, yes of course. As for the gameplay, what you described would be brilliant indeed. A combination of what we've had so far. 

Although I realistically don't see how each and every possible ally could have a back story. I'd rather they focus on making some characters (maybe inspired by those the hero has in the novel or in the EoR manga) with a backstory and character development, than trying to make so many different possibilities. 

As for the post game, I don't see how DQI and II could fit in the same cartridge than III. This just seem too small, it'll never fit imo. 

But the rest of everything you said sounds amazing yes! 

I didn't put it in the doc, but generally with those characters, those will actually be the character personalities. I just didn't add them just to make it a little more accessible I guess. Actually funny enough I think it fits just fine, since if you use DQ1, you can expand on Alefgard while DQ2 can expand on Torland. With the scenario as well, this will open up the gateway to the upper world (potentially a reference to DQ7 manga).

Yeah this is extremely ambitious to say the least lol.

3 hours ago, cprmauldin said:

To be honest, I'd probably be willing to play any remake of DQ/DW III

Bro same. I feel like it would be really great.