Dragon Quest Builders 2 Soundtrack - Impossible To Find?

Hello folks,

There are no DQ2 builders soundtrack on internet, not even a game rip or  a tracklist. I find it really strange. You can find soundtracks of the first Builders, both Heroes games but nothing on Builders 2. Why? Do you have any idea? Anybody got something?

Did they even bother putting out a release? I don't think there's a single original track for either of the Builders games.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

I wonder if it's just all recycled DQ music?

Most of them are recycled music from old games but I think there are some new compositions too. 

For example, don't you think that the music that plays at the monster ship in the beginning of the game is a new a composition?

Most of them are recycled music from old games but I think there are some new compositions too. 
For example, don't you think that the music that plays at the monster ship in the beginning of the game is a new a composition?
Truthfully I play 90% of games on mute, so I'm not the one to ask.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, knighTeen87 said:

I am about 99% certain there are no new compositions.

That is Devil's Tower from DQ2.

Edited by AustNerevar
9 hours ago, AustNerevar said:

I am about 99% certain there are no new compositions.

That is Devil's Tower from DQ2.

Sorry but no, they are completely different tracks

Make sure you're listening to the right track. Devil's Tower begins at about 1:45. The tempo is a little slower in Builders 2 but it's definitely the same composition.
42 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:
4 hours ago, knighTeen87 said:

Make sure you're listening to the right track. Devil's Tower begins at about 1:45. The tempo is a little slower in Builders 2 but it's definitely the same composition.

Guys, the Monster Ship song is the pirate/ghost ship song from Dragon Quest III.

Devil’s Tower doesn’t line up with it because that song starts with a “Dun dun dun PAH,” for the melody, while the song in DQ Builders 2 goes “Dun dun DAAAH dun dun dun dah,” which is the same as the Ghost Ship song.

Guys, the Monster Ship song is the pirate/ghost ship song from Dragon Quest III.
Devil’s Tower doesn’t line up with it because that song starts with a “Dun dun dun PAH,” for the melody, while the song in DQ Builders 2 goes “Dun dun DAAAH dun dun dun dah,” which is the same as the Ghost Ship song.
I stand corrected!

The two do sound similar, though, if you slow down Ghost Ship.

I knew I'd heard the track before, just got the games mixed up. Guess this means it's time to replay 3.
3 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

DEFINETELY! THIS IS IT MAN! YOU CATCHED IT REALLY GOOD, GREAT WORK! 

By the way, can't we create at least our own track list like we did it on for the first game? Here: 

With it, we can create our custom soundtrack, which is better than nothing :D

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AustNerevar said:

I stand corrected!

The two do sound similar, though, if you slow down Ghost Ship.

I knew I'd heard the track before, just got the games mixed up. Guess this means it's time to replay 3.

1 hour ago, knighTeen87 said:

DEFINETELY! THIS IS IT MAN! YOU CATCHED IT REALLY GOOD, GREAT WORK!

It’s a song that’s rarely used in the series, and even in DQ3 you only hear that song on the ghost ship.

Glad I could help.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit