Nomad Dragon

Spoilers regarding the ending of Dragon Quest XI

Just a simple question. Is it possible that Arusu and his descendants are either directly related to the Luminary biologically, Arusu being his reincarnation, or is he just simply that strong.

I guess it depends which Luminary you mean lol. Arusu being a descendant of XI's hero isn't impossible, but I interpreted the ending as meaning that he was the descendant of the Luminary of Legend, Erdwin & Serenica after she travelled back in time to save him.

• Like 1

I can see that. It could explain why the hero of Dragon Quest III would be so powerful in the first place. Even if he doesn't have the mark. 

But if he is a descendant of Luminary (Erdwin or Eleven) it could be possible that the title of Erdrick is almost a birthright thing? Idk. It could be a whole Legend of Zelda thing where it's a link/ganon dynamic.

On 6/7/2020 at 4:37 AM, AngelFalls said:

I guess it depends which Luminary you mean lol. Arusu being a descendant of XI's hero isn't impossible, but I interpreted the ending as meaning that he was the descendant of the Luminary of Legend, Erdwin & Serenica after she travelled back in time to save him.

I agree with this theory. It can't be coincidence that the creators seemingly made a point of making Erdwin look very similar to the DQIII hero.

Here is MY main question regarding all of this: Did the luminary reincarnations cease once the heroes of the DQ I, II and III trilogy proceed with their missions? We know that the heroes are I and II are direct blood relations to the DQIII hero. If we go by that point, it would seem that the Luminary ceased his reincarnations by that point.

Here is MY main question regarding all of this: Did the luminary reincarnations cease once the heroes of the DQ I, II and III trilogy proceed with their missions? We know that the heroes are I and II are direct blood relations to the DQIII hero. If we go by that point, it would seem that the Luminary ceased his reincarnations by that point.

I'm with ya there. Or maybe we just haven't gotten those stories yet...

O.O

While I doubt this is the direction they're going with future games it would be cool to get one with a story that is Chrono Trigger-esque that jumps around to connect all the games somewhat. More so than Tickington.