Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary

Came across someone mentioning the Vita version of this game today and just realized HOLY CRAP, I CAN PLAY THAT!  So, currently the Vita version (Japanese) is downloading to my hacked Vita.  Another lifetime ago I played and rolled credits on the DS version of Mario vs. DQ, so if I could do that back then without Google translate, I'm sure I can muddle my way through this one. As it is, my son and I were just playing Fortune Street on the Wii today. He loves playing it on the simple version and play like Monopoly. I kinda forgot just how LOOOONG these games last. Today I was falling asleep around 4pm playing with this. Honestly I had my son wake me up when it was my turn, so got a good half-dozen little snoozes while he & the computer was going!  But I won, so there's that!

My Vita won't turn on.

My Vita won't turn on.
Damn. I had some issues a few months ago, but taking the memory stick out helped. It's modded so it runs off a microSD card anyway.

Won my first game on the 3rd try. The best part? I beat a DQVI loser AND Maribel!! Oh, look at her cry. 03913cd5c9fe6557b457ff9e7740402b.jpg9461878b921dc7974146d82ab6d7f92e.jpg

13 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Damn. I had some issues a few months ago, but taking the memory stick out helped. It's modded so it runs off a microSD card anyway.

Won my first game on the 3rd try. The best part? I beat a DQVI loser AND Maribel!! Oh, look at her cry. 03913cd5c9fe6557b457ff9e7740402b.jpg9461878b921dc7974146d82ab6d7f92e.jpg

More importantly, you put Yuna in her place.

So I was dead last in the 2nd board after 30 mins and had almost no hope, so I quit the board. Get back to the main menu and it's basically reset progress. Bleh.