Sign in to follow this  
ROM184

Character re-customization?

Hello! I started playing in 2017, but lost my PC and never got to play again until now on my switch!

That aside, I heard you can unlock a salon or something to change hairstyle/color and other things by doing a quest in the Puklipo(?) town.

I'm pretty sure I'm there, as there are a lot of them and candy and stuff. All of the side quests I found don't seem like they'd have anything to do with this. Can anyone take a screenshot of the npc I need to talk to? Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, ROM184 said:

Hello! I started playing in 2017, but lost my PC and never got to play again until now on my switch!

That aside, I heard you can unlock a salon or something to change hairstyle/color and other things by doing a quest in the Puklipo(?) town.

I'm pretty sure I'm there, as there are a lot of them and candy and stuff. All of the side quests I found don't seem like they'd have anything to do with this. Can anyone take a screenshot of the npc I need to talk to? Thanks!

If not wrong this salon things are unlocked doing quests 121-130.

I'm not that far in game but I'm leaving you the link of those quests:

https://xn--10-yg4a1a3kyh.jp/dq10_quest13.html

Hope this info helps and was what you were looking for! 😉👍🏻

P.S: By the way welcome back to DQX, hope to see you there.

Edited by Tenshi2701
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks, I'll take a look! Happy to be back, too~ Does that mean 121 through 130? I have 129, so does that mean I just need to do that and 130?

While I got you here, can you tell me how to get a "tweeter tweeter"? The guy at the tavern needs one for something. Sorry for all the questions, just have no good way of finding out right now.

Edited by ROM184
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ROM184 said:

Thanks, I'll take a look! Happy to be back, too~

While I got you here, can you tell me how to get a "tweeter tweeter"? The guy at the tavern needs one for something.

Sure, just did that quest which unlocks the ability to hide support characters (npcs) to party with. 

That's quest 31, I'm leaving you the link with the quest info and the link from a guy I follow on Youtube about this quest:

https://xn--10-yg4a1a3kyh.jp/dq10_quest_x02.html

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks again! I edited the last one, but you replied before I finished it. It's about the salon quests. Does that mean 121 through 130? I have 129, so does that mean I just need to do that and 130? Also, can you change party members or make them stronger?

Edited by ROM184
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ROM184 said:

Thanks again! I edited the last one, but you replied before I finished it. It's about the salon quests. Does that mean 121 through 130? I have 129, so does that mean I just need to do that and 130? Also, can you change party members or make them stronger?

I hadn't go that far yet doing quests but it wouldn't hurt you finish quests 129 and 130 to get all salon quests done.

You can change party members anytime you want at taverns, I always hire higher level npcs than me, just in case I need stronger party members to help me defeat main/side quest bosses!

Edited by Tenshi2701

So I figured out it was quest 122 you need to do. It's in the Puklipo castle city, the icon in town with scissors. Thanks for all your help!

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2020 at 12:10 PM, ROM184 said:

So I figured out it was quest 122 you need to do. It's in the Puklipo castle city, the icon in town with scissors. Thanks for all your help!

Anytime Meru!

See you in game 😁👍🏻

Edited by Tenshi2701
  • Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 1:39 AM, Tenshi2701 said:

Sure, just did that quest which unlocks the ability to hide support characters (npcs) to party with. 

That's quest 31, I'm leaving you the link with the quest info and the link from a guy I follow on Youtube about this quest:

https://xn--10-yg4a1a3kyh.jp/dq10_quest_x02.html

That quest was SO SO SO important to do.  I was quickly falling behind (or really way ahead) of my random party members and needed some better people.  How convenient 7 years after launch those of us starting on V1 can so quickly level up and get great party members for free at the taverns!

• Upvote 1