FionordeQuester

Dragon Quest VI, 100% Walkthrough on Youtube!

The end has come, at least for the main story. I talk about the part of the ending that's on everyone's minds, and... I take an optimistic view myself. You'll see what I mean.

In any case, I'll be doing the post-game, but it'll only be like 4 episodes. So, please, let me know if there's anything else you wanna see!

• Like 1

The post-game has begun! Here we condense most of the grinding down into 26 & a half minutes! See what tips I have for getting strong as soon as possible!

...Also, that is TOTALLY not Trunks cutting Freeza in half.  No siree.

• Like 1

We did it at last! We cleared out the Best-Dressed Contest & the Slimopolis! We have completed one of the three requirements of 100% (as defined by me)!!

Here we explore the Fungeon!  But, before we do, be warned; My Mini Medal count has been off since Part 21.  You get a medal from the Gallows Giant and Belleau & Cabot fights, and I forgot to include them.  They're not found like every other Mini Medal; instead, you get them automatically by beating their respective mini-bosses.  

The lists for all videos have been corrected!  We've gotten all 106 Mini Medals!  Nokturnus is all that's left!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the wait, guys.  I lost Skaizo's audio again, and the finale is too important for him to miss.  We're gonna re-record, and then hopefully get it out tomorrow.  Thanks for your patience!

Edited by FionordeQuester
  • Like 1

It's finally here!  The end of our journey!  The Recaps will still be coming, but the videos are at an end!

Please let me know everything you thought, and also feel free to request any game you feel like.  I won't guarantee that I'll play it, but I WILL have it in mind!  Thank you so much, stay safe, and God bless you all!

• Like 1

Now, in the meantime, what're the things I did best, and what're the opportunities for improvement?  This could be for both me and Skaizo, and it's super important for future projects!

Now, in the meantime, what're the things I did best, and what're the opportunities for improvement?  This could be for both me and Skaizo, and it's super important for future projects!
You spoke clearly and were easy to follow. What I really really LOVED were the overlays like on this screenshot.

The rounds and the damage and patterns. So neat to follow along with! 1b9aec2d4f1252310f457c9eb3b8c786.jpg
  • Like 1

Awesome!  Yeah, I was worried I was putting too much info on there at once, but it sounds like it was all good!  Glad you enjoyed :) !

• Like 1