Does anyone own the Dragon Quest Perfect Collection Books?

Hey guys, so I recently found out about these books and was looking to getting them scanned for the internet.  Do any of you guys own them?  Would be cool to check them out.

Hey guys, so I recently found out about these books and was looking to getting them scanned for the internet.  Do any of you guys own them?  Would be cool to check them out.
Got a link or picture?

I've got one! They're little books that listed all the different DQ merchandise. Awesome little bit of history.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Plattym3 said:
15 hours ago, Sackchief said:

Got a link or picture?

DQ Perfect Collection - Collections - Dragon's Den - A Dragon ...

Its this.  They're like Dragon Quest visual histories.  They catalogue all of the merchandise from this era.

6 hours ago, Dwaine said:

I've got one! They're little books that listed all the different DQ merchandise. Awesome little bit of history.

Thats actually really great!  Which year is your book from?

• Like 1

That looks like a really cool book!  I haven't heard of that yet.  Can you tell us what was in it?

I study Japanese but the last time I looked through the book was when I knew less or none at all.  Anyway, they had fanart, interviews I think, polls, a Dragon Quest 6 announcement  section with a photograph of the main creators all together at a panel but no screenshots of DQ6, and some other stuff.

On 5/17/2020 at 4:24 PM, Sackchief said:

Thats actually really great!  Which year is your book from?

1993!

12 hours ago, Dwaine said:

1993!

I just ordered that one on eBay lol.  Its the one with DQV hero and Bianca on the cover.  Can't wait to see it.

• 6 months later...

I've been collecting these comics for several years. I received my first magazine in 2010.  These photos you have posted are so beautiful, I love it! By the way, I also wanted to ask, how you guys find abandoned places? Are there some archives, base or something like this? And how can new people be aware and join? It looks so exciting I even found this https://freebooksummary.com/the-cask-of-amontillado-15-21942 service to have more free time from college. So, I am ready even to pay for personal statement writing for my paper to be able to join discovering such places in my city.

Edited by coxdenis32