The biggest mistake you made while learning Japanese.

I took 5 years of Spanish:
Spanish 1
Spanish 1
Spanish 2
Spanish 1
Spanish 2

I should've taken Japanese.

Lo siento mucho

^ lol I was learning Spanish from elementary school to high school and I remember maybe five words that aren’t various colors, numbers, and days of the week.

Your track with Spanish was basically my track with math. I took Intro to College Math basically 4 years in a row, two of which were actually in college.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 6:04 PM, Slimeknight said:

I took five semesters at a community college and then some time later I took a break from it.

I got an Associate's Degree for the language in community college and then took a break from it.

4 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Lo siento mucho

It is forgiven.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 11/6/2020 at 12:12 AM, RitaRt said:

My biggest mistake was thinking I could combine Japanese lessons and college. As a result of 3 years of studying the language, grammar is unclear; And I speak badly. Now that I'm graduating from college, I use https://edubirdie.com/plagiarism-checker to order all kinds of essays so I have free time to attend courses. I attend https courses: site remotely, this is the best I have found. And to be honest, the result is much better. Do not think that you will be able to mix well. Either decide how you can free up time, or better plan your studies when you graduate from college or university

Well Japanese is quite the difficult language but there is no need to order essays do it by yourself