Plattym3

Next lot of ebay sales

https://www.ebay.com/usr/mattym3

Got a couple things up to buy now. Thursday afternoon a bunch of auctions start.

Gotta pay for the next round of games for me and my son. Making sure 2020 is a $0 net spending on video games year.

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 3.51.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 3.51.44 PM.png

Good luck with Mary Skelter and Moero Chronicles. I can’t believe people are buying from eBay with everything going on, but from what I personally have been looking at, it seems as if prices are fluctuating on some things. I was gonna post a game today for $60 and it looks like the price dipped to $40 in the week since I decided to sell it.

• Like 1

Good luck with Mary Skelter and Moero Chronicles. I can’t believe people are buying from eBay with everything going on, but from what I personally have been looking at, it seems as if prices are fluctuating on some things. I was gonna post a game today for $60 and it looks like the price dipped to $40 in the week since I decided to sell it.
I have MS2 up for $120 as one sold for $125 last week. I'll take $110. Someone already messaged me an offer for $100. We'll see how those go. Considering I paid $80 for the both of them and had no plans to play them for a year to 2, buh bye. Mary Skelter 3 is supposed to come out and in Japan come with the first 2 games on the cart. So maybe in 2 years when Limited Run does that game, I can get all 3 for the profit I made on #2. Moero was bought on a whim since it released on the same day and time.

More people are buying from Ebay right now because, for once, shipping time is generally better there.
  • Like 1

Mary Skelter sold for the $120!

Wahoo! All 7 sold! Moero Chronicles just sold after I dropped it a few bucks. That's a healthy total right there. 230c2912391631dd38d862f61e47def1.jpg

I read a few days ago a new Moe Chronicle game was coming out with a physical version as well but this time sold on Play-Asia instead of Limited Run Games. Dunno why they wouldn’t stick with what worked for them.

• Like 1

I read a few days ago a new Moe Chronicle game was coming out with a physical version as well but this time sold on Play-Asia instead of Limited Run Games. Dunno why they wouldn’t stick with what worked for them.
Moero Crystal H. Interesting. They need to do like they did with Mary Skelter 2 & put both games there for 1 price!

1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:
23 hours ago, eal said:

Moero Crystal H. Interesting. They need to do like they did with Mary Skelter 2 & put both games there for 1 price!

You just want them to do that because you’ll be able to flip it for almost $100 more than you paid for it :p