Dragon Quest of the Stars - Story Quest List Complete thru Ch.22

dqstarsandios.png

I finished keying in the information for the list of story quests in Dragon Quest of the stars (including primary monsters, crowns, bosses and rewards)

Here is the main page and each individual chapter can be accesses via the side menu.

https://www.woodus.com/den/games/dqstarsandios/quests.php

• Like 1

Wow, they're up to 22? I haven't even finished 7. I spend most of my stamina in sub quests, key dungeons, events and multiplayer events.

• Like 1
Wow, they're up to 22? I haven't even finished 7. I spend most of my stamina in sub quests, key dungeons, events and multiplayer events.
Story quests increase your Adventurer Rank which will automatically restore your stamina, so I don't really see it as a bad use of stamina. I'd recommend doing them.
  • Like 1

I don't usually have stamina issues because the subquests are all low. Plus the Alltrades Temples are each free once per day.

I spend most of my stamina in the higher level multiplayer event battles. I find the events more interesting than the plot in this game. Though I did recently start to play through the story again recently, just to complete and gather rewards from some of the map tasks.

I find Cyril the Squirrel pretty damn annoying, so I've been skipping through all the dialogue and most of the even story when he's being annoying in that, too.

The strong points in this game are the character building and building up classes, and the multiplayer. So that's what I try to focus on.

Weak points: Plot, RNG, but even the RNG isn't as bad as it was in DQM Super Light.

I don't usually have stamina issues because the subquests are all low. Plus the Alltrades Temples are each free once per day.
I spend most of my stamina in the higher level multiplayer event battles. I find the events more interesting than the plot in this game. Though I did recently start to play through the story again recently, just to complete and gather rewards from some of the map tasks.
I find Cyril the Squirrel pretty damn annoying, so I've been skipping through all the dialogue and most of the even story when he's being annoying in that, too.
The strong points in this game are the character building and building up classes, and the multiplayer. So that's what I try to focus on.
Weak points: Plot, RNG, but even the RNG isn't as bad as it was in DQM Super Light.
Out of curiosity, what's your max stamina?

And yeah, that squirrel has to go.
  • Like 1

I'm currently at Level 20 with 39 stamina. I play in short sprints throughout the day, so I often don't have stamina problems. Also, even if I run out of stamina I can join someone else's multiplayer game and still play for free, while I wait for the stamina to refill.

Posted (edited)

Another trick is to start a solo battle for something that's high stamina and pause it. Do this when you're ready to take a break for awhile. Then when you come back to it later you can play through that battle and since time has passed you will have a full stamina meter when the battle is over.

Edited by Liamland

Your DQIX love is shining through!
  • Like 1