Sign in to follow this  
dochalkos

DQ soundtracks organized by theme

Posted (edited)

Hey lads, I recently finished uploading and organize a lot of DQ music to my youtube channel and I wanted to share it with you guys. I've got all of the mainline game soundtracks (excluding 10's) and their symphonic suites + a couple extra like the monster games, mystery dungeon, slime morimori etc. I know there's a couple other channels with this stuff but I always found it hard to find one that had everything in one place. Link to the channel here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-bWHZ5h5-1hnphA4UhnrbQ

A benefit to this is that I was able to organize all of the games' music and make playlists for occurring themes in the series, like tower themes, town themes, etc. I have a channel introduction that explains this a little more, but here's a document that shows all of the tracks organized by their theme.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wiofl_Q9kOIMeJ9tfmfYp-OgzInXoohv/view

I hope you guys find this all useful in some way, let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Credit to mufasaa here on this site for his mega collection of DQ OSTs by the way, 95% of my uploads came from his mega.

Edited by dochalkos
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Nice, I bet that took some time to organize and upload.

I don't see a Puff Puff playlist...