DQ of the Stars Screenshots/Archives?

Hey guys, I was wondering if there's someone who's actively archiving all of the events in DQ of the Stars.  I mainly mean all of the conversations between Cyril and the characters.  I just think this might be important to save images of all the dialogue since they're timed events.  Like for example, I had no idea Psaro's last name was Banesword, so its things like this that seem worthy of maybe storing here on the den.  Has anyone been actively screencapping/recording?

I have a backlog of screenshots, but not of absolutely everything. Mostly the equipment info featured in the draws and the more eye-catching NPC designs. And I've tapered off substantially this past two weeks. I should see about having that moved, soon.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Banesword. Bleh. He'll always be my Manslayer!

Manslayer is a title, not a name. They are not mutually exclusive.

So apparently it's Psaro Banesword the Manslayer

Manslayer > Banesword. Psaro the Manslayer sounds more intimidating than Psaro Banesword anyway.

Manslayer is a title, not a name. They are not mutually exclusive.  

So apparently it's Psaro Banesword the Manslayer

I mean taking someone with a single name & giving it something stupid like that, it's like Cher Goodvoice the Loungesinger? 

Who's next? Malroth Smith. Zora Twiddlefingers. Baramos Barrington. Bishop Ladja Fujiyama.

Don't forget Dhoulmagus Dangerfield!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Plattym3 said:

Zoma Twiddlefingers

Best final boss name. Truly Zoma will be a real threat once that last name gets out! 🤣

Reminds me of how in Banjo-Tooie the characters give the villain of the series, Gruntilda the witch, a hard time because they find out her last name is Winkybunion.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

I mean taking someone with a single name & giving it something stupid like that, it's like Cher Loungesinger?

Nitpick: It really should be Cher Goodvoice the Loungesinger.

• Like 1