How to change profile picture on DQX character page?

Probably a random question here, but I couldn't find a solution for this. I've dug through my page on the official DQX site and looked through all sorts of settings, and whatnot, but I can't find a way to change the portrait/picture that's being displayed as my character on the profile, lol. It still shows the same image it used since the beginning. It's a minor complaint, really, but it would be nice if I could actually update it since my character hasn't been an ogre for weeks now.

4 hours ago, rendell said:

You can visit your status page:

https://hiroba.dqx.jp/sc/home/status/

Below you whole body image, there is a refresh button to refresh the profile pic. 

Man, I wonder why they don't just put that below the avatar itself, lol. No wonder I couldn't find it. Now it's telling me:

現在1件の画像処理待ちです。
反映されるまで、しばらくお待ちください。

So, looks like I have to wait for it to update. Thanks for the help though, man. That was painless enough.

7 hours ago, TetsuyaHikari said:

Man, I wonder why they don't just put that below the avatar itself

Looking at the time it takes for 1 refresh, this task probably takes up too much processing power or bandwidth on the game server. So likely they are "hiding" that function to prevent us clicking refresh too often. 

Edited by rendell