Plattym3

Episode #013 - Bururian & DQotS

So I’m listening to your episode right now @Bururian. I’m glad you still remember me trying to get you to play Etrian Odyssey games. Sorry if I was really pushy about that a few years ago. I figured you’d get some enjoyment out of it, but I’m glad you gave it a shot anyway just for ol’ Yangus. 😀

...But #$*! you to @Plattym3for claiming Classic Mode in EO Untold didn’t have any of the new content they added! Classic Mode lets you access everything other than the new story mode only dungeons, one of the house keepers (who isn’t that great anyway, the other two have far better options for bonuses), and monsters from the story mode only dungeons.

You have brought shame upon our small Etrian shack nestled in the corner of the Den, you uncultured swine!

• Like 1

So I’m listening to your episode right now [mention=79225]Bururian[/mention].

...But #$*! you to [mention=6859]Plattym3[/mention]for claiming Classic Mode in EO Untold didn’t have any of the new content they added! Classic Mode lets you access everything other than the new story mode only dungeons, one of the house keepers (who isn’t that great anyway, the other two have far better options for bonuses), and monsters from the story mode only dungeons.
You have brought shame upon our small Etrian shack nestled in the corner of the Den, you uncultured swine!

Oops. Damn, maybe I was thinking of EO Nexus. Tell us more about how that game handled it

20 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Oops. Damn, maybe I was thinking of EO Nexus. Tell us more about how that game handled it emoji848.pngemoji12.png

(Sees Platty reminding me I haven’t finished Etrian Nexus)

The shack has been noisy recently.

8 minutes ago, Brother Jaybird said:

The shack has been noisy recently.

We often get complaints about that from the next door neighbor eal about that.

15 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

So I’m listening to your episode right now @Bururian. I’m glad you still remember me trying to get you to play Etrian Odyssey games. Sorry if I was really pushy about that a few years ago. I figured you’d get some enjoyment out of it, but I’m glad you gave it a shot anyway just for ol’ Yangus. 😀

...But #$*! you to @Plattym3for claiming Classic Mode in EO Untold didn’t have any of the new content they added! Classic Mode lets you access everything other than the new story mode only dungeons, one of the house keepers (who isn’t that great anyway, the other two have far better options for bonuses), and monsters from the story mode only dungeons.

Due to shelter at home I've had a lot of free time and I have been blowing through all my games. I've been eyeing EO1 again on my 3DS and thinking about giving it another try on the Story mode.

14 minutes ago, Bururian said:

Due to shelter at home I've had a lot of free time and I have been blowing through all my games. I've been eyeing EO1 again on my 3DS and thinking about giving it another try on the Story mode.

That may due the trick. You get a set party of characters to control but you can customize their skill sets, and at level 30 you can change them to other job classes if you want.