Sign in to follow this  
Brother Jaybird

Dragon's Denizens' Multiplayer Missions

Since The Brass was so kind as to create a Friend ID sharing thread and Liamland tried using it to support, I'd figure I'd follow up with a dedicated thread for Multiplayer.

This thread is intended for Denizens to try and schedule multiplayer runs with each other. Ideally, anyone who'd like to can post here about a future time that they'll be on in the day or week that they'd like to play DQ Stars Multiplayer, to which people can respond. Try to give your target time at least an hour's notice, because spur of the moment activity of any kind doesn't really work in a forum setting.

If you do post an intended time that you'll be on, please remember to attach a time zone to it, so everyone else can adjust accordingly.

• Like 2

I will run multiplayer with you. I have beaten all released content so far. I have just been running multiplayer over and over again collecting gear to upgrade. I am on after 5:30 PM CST.  

Edited by iSickboy

1 hour ago, iSickboy said:

I will run multiplayer with you. I have beaten all released content so far. I have just been running multiplayer over and over again collecting gear to upgrade. I am on after 5:30 PM CST.  

I'd join you, but I'm afraid my afternoon and evening tonight are busy with prior engagements. Maybe tomorrow? (I haven't finished the available story yet, and I'm still too weak to take on the Dragonlord meaningfully).

How many chapters/islands is that currently?

On 2/29/2020 at 11:15 PM, Plattym3 said:
On 2/28/2020 at 9:27 AM, iSickboy said:

How many chapters/islands is that currently?

8 Chapters