Dragon Quest Builders (Switch) for $15 (shipping not included)

I can find a PlayStation 4 copy on Amazon for as low as ~$14 and free shipping, but Switch copies only go as low as $23. I know it's asking a lot, but if anyone is looking to get rid of their Dragon Quest Builders for more than I'm sure GameStop would offer I'd love to buy it from you for around $15 PayPal, which is all I have.

Nevermind, I caved like a little baby and bought it for the PS4. I'll just  get the sequel for Switch when I have more money.

• Like 1
I can find a PlayStation 4 copy on Amazon for as low as ~$14 and free shipping, but Switch copies only go as low as $23. I know it's asking a lot, but if anyone is looking to get rid of their Dragon Quest Builders for more than I'm sure GameStop would offer I'd love to buy it from you for around $15 PayPal, which is all I have.
Wow, where'd you see a Switch copy that low?
14 hours ago, Plattym3 said:
On 2/25/2020 at 1:17 PM, IsaOfTheWorlds said:

Wow, where'd you see a Switch copy that low?

Amazon and Ebay has them going for 23-40-odd dollars.

• Like 1