Plattym3

Let's be Star-Crossed Friends

I added a bunch of you this morning. I'm trying to sort the Dragon's Denizens into favorites.

Any friends want to join my multiplayer team and tackle the first level of Dragonlord's dungeon?

5 minutes ago, Liamland said:

Any friends want to join my multiplayer team and tackle the first level of Dragonlord's dungeon?

Is there a password system we can use? I can hop on for a few minutes or we can schedule something for later.

29 minutes ago, Brother Jaybird said:

Is there a password system we can use? I can hop on for a few minutes or we can schedule something for later.

I believe there is. @Woodus when you want, just @ me and hopefully I'll see it in time.

I'm game

This sort of thing would probably be better handled on Discord, which is more immediate.

I realize I tagged Woodus when I meant to tag @Liamland for that post above. Just let me know here or shoot me a DM on twitter. I'll be MIA for a few hours starting at 6pm because I'm going to a movie tonight.

5 minutes ago, Brother Jaybird said:

This sort of thing would probably be better handled on Discord, which is more immediate.

Is there a Den Discord?

Met up online with RPG Wizard for Quest of the Stars multiplayer. He's a friend of mine from the DQIX Tag Mode Tuesday NYC Multiplayer group at NintendoNY. We 100%'d the challenges for the beginner level of the Dragonlord dungeon.

It was fun! I may try again tonight around 11pm or so, depending on how busy things are at home.

2 hours ago, Brother Jaybird said:

To make it easy I just left it open (no password) to anyone who I'm friends with in the game.

1 hour ago, Brother Jaybird said:

Maybe, but I'm not a huge Discord fan. If someone else can provide a easy access to a Discord channel next time, I can host the multiplayer. If we have more than 4 people we can always split up into groups (essentially what we would do for DQIX local multiplayer.)

1 hour ago, Bururian said:

I realize I tagged Woodus when I meant to tag @Liamland for that post above. Just let me know here or shoot me a DM on twitter. I'll be MIA for a few hours starting at 6pm because I'm going to a movie tonight.

np. I played through multiplayer with RPG Wizard from around 2:30-3:30, but then had to bounce for work. I'm hoping I'll have time again either late tonight (11pm EST) or tomorrow at lunchtime.

Edited by Liamland

23 minutes ago, Liamland said:

To make it easy I just left it open (no password) to anyone who I'm friends with in the game.

Maybe, but I'm not much of a Discord fan. Maybe if someone else wants to facilitate next time, or I can host and you can pass the credentials off on Discord.

np. I played through multiplayer with RPG Wizard from around 2:30-3:30, but then had to bounce for work. I'm hoping I'll have time again either late tonight (11pm EST) or tomorrow at lunchtime.

I hopped on just in case and saw you (Friends Only searching makes it easy), but you had already embarked, so I hopped off again.

If you do get some time later, try and post maybe one or two hours in advance to let people know your schedule. (We should probably have a dedicated thread for organizing multiplayer).

1 hour ago, AustNerevar said:

Is there a Den Discord?

There is, but IIRC you'll have to talk to @Democrobot about that.

• Like 1

Should I add a new custom field to the Den profiles for the DQotS code and create a page like we did for switch codes?

https://www.woodus.com/den/site/friend_codes_switch.php

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:

The Brass to the rescue!

1 hour ago, Woodus said:

Should I add a new custom field to the Den profiles for the DQotS code and create a page like we did for switch codes?

https://www.woodus.com/den/site/friend_codes_switch.php

That might work, considering it's a strictly DQ identifier.

Edited by Brother Jaybird
  • Like 1

Hey guys, my room is open on Quest of the Stars. Do a multiplayer friend search. No password. 

I'm on Discord, but no one here will join my game.

Heading to the community center. I'll be back online in 10 minutes.

I'm back. Anyone available for DQ QotS multiplayer?

No one on discord seems to be interested, currently.

KZenith: AOJFUE6424

Scott (King Zenith's Son): AHCUCV6927

• Like 1

I added the contact method to the forum profile for the DQotS ID Code and added a page to query the data out.

https://www.woodus.com/den/games/dqstarsandios/dqstars_friend_codes.php

• Like 1

Can we edit the list to add our in-game names? I am up to about 150 friends and I want to add DD Members to my Favorites list.

My character's name is "Sickboy"

Edited by iSickboy
  • Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 1:44 PM, AustNerevar said:

Is there a Den Discord?

Tesla set one up and I put it in my signature

Can I get an updated Discord link please?

I somehow didn't realize that the Den had a Discord channel, lol. I just joined it now for convenience.