Plattym3

Episode #012 - Dragon Quest Your Story SPOILERCAST

Don’t worry. There will be a Director’s Cut that changes the entire movie around, makes Debora the wife, and has Greedo shooting first.

• Like 1

They also could have done something cool and made two versions: One where he marries Bianca and one where he marries Nera/Flora. Then just change the color of the kids Maybe you don't know which version you're getting when you see it in theaters, but on video they offer both.
Damn it. They should have just called us first before making it. 
That would've been a great idea.

10 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Don’t worry. There will be a Director’s Cut that changes the entire movie around, makes Debora the wife, and has Greedo shooting first.

I want to see some non-Toriyama designed Dragon Quest Ballet monsters in that Director's Cut or god-help-me the Internet is going to bear the wrath of my old-man-yelling-at-cloud, rage-filled rantings.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Liamland said:

They also could have done something cool and made two versions: One where he marries Bianca and one where he marries Nera/Flora. Then just change the color of the kids Maybe you don't know which version you're getting when you see it in theaters, but on video they offer both.

Damn it. They should have just called us first before making it. :laugh:

Yeah I said that way back when the movie was announced, it would be like the Clue Movie then :thumbsup:

Edited by Woodus

Posted (edited)

Need a Wayne's World styled Scooby Doo ending, plus an ending where the hero marries Senior Briscoletti.

Finally, an ending where the camera pans back and you see Debora and Madchen (the forgotten daughter) standing, looking at the party from a distance. They turn their heads toward each other and Madchen says, "Ain't that a b1tch." Then cut to credits.

Edited by Liamland
  • Like 1