Plattym3

Episode #011 - King Zenith, DQ Swords, and DQM Super Light

I've been relistening to the podcast and I wanted to poke my head in on something -- y'all were talking about White Day, on Super Light. White Day is a Japanese marketing phenomenon that took hold after Valentine's Day was integrated; they've managed to divide it by sex, so the girls give obligatory giri choco for their social group or "homemade" honmei choco for anyone special, and White Day, one month later, is an opportunity for the boys to return the favor with presents.

3p4z5v.jpg

I've been relistening to the podcast and I wanted to poke my head in on something -- y'all were talking about White Day, on Super Light. White Day is a Japanese marketing phenomenon that took hold after Valentine's Day was integrated; they've managed to divide it by sex, so the girls give obligatory giri choco for their social group or "homemade" honmei choco for anyone special, and White Day, one month later, is an opportunity for the boys to return the favor with presents.
3p4z5v.jpg
I knew I wasn't crazy about that being a "thing"!

On 1/29/2020 at 2:52 PM, eal said:

I played Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and it sucked.

@Bururian won’t be happy to see someone posted that.

Well it's a good thing I don't really care what others think about it. I enjoy it. All that matters.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bururian said:

Well it's a good thing I don't really care what others think about it. I enjoy it. All that matters.

If only people who were mad Parasite won Best Picture could be as mature as you about things.

This guy is a complete rube. He's making a problem where a problem doesn't exist.

My wife doesn't want to spend much so we'll celebrate at home tonight.

I'm trying to make her a Valentine written in Japanese. I'm hoping that even if I fall on my ass on this one she'll at least applaud the effort.

I haven't seen the movie, but I understand the Xenophobes are up in arms.

Edited by Liamland
  • Like 1

I’ve seen it and I won’t say anything about it because I think people who watch it should go in without any prior knowledge and should just trust that there’s a reason people are talking about it. All I’ll say is his argument for why a certain movie is better then Parasite, a movie he hasn’t seen, is especially hilarious if you’ve seen Parasite.