Happy Birthday, King Zenith!

Happy birthday!

Wahoo! Have the happiest of birthdays fellow Januarian!

Happy Birthday to our Crafty Cartographer :)

Hap birf.

Happy Birthday Zen!!!!

Thanks guys! Great day so far and plenty more debauchery planned for this evening.

Most of my birthdays are marked by some Dragon Quest achievement. This year, the achievement was finishing listening to the currently released Slime Time podcasts. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, King Zenith said:

Thanks guys! Great day so far and plenty more debauchery planned for this evening.

Most of my birthdays are marked by some Dragon Quest achievement. This year, the achievement was finishing listening to the currently released Slime Time podcasts. 

Listening to Slime Time is debauchery enough for one evening.

DIE!

Oh...um...this isn't the abuse section?  Oh, it's for birthdays!  Terribly sorry.  Say no more.

Ahem...

*clears throat* ...and now for something completely different.

A very Happy Happy Birthday *bursts out of cake wearing a swimsuit*...oiy, what's with all the stares?  I didn't have time to prepare a present!  I thought this would be...well, I guess it seems a little whacky.  OH, you wanted a female to jump out of the cake?  Preferably your wife, but not here...at home you say?  All I saw peaking into that head of yours was bathing suit and cake.  Oh dear me, I've made a mess of things again haven't I?

Wink, wink.  Say no more!

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy *is holding a blue paint brush*  Hmm, I suppose that particular chant lacks a certain noun, doesn't it?

Hmm...

The Spanish ...no, no...no.  That simply won't do.  The inquisition was rather dreary I'd say.  Bunch of blowhards frothing about doing dilly dally whatelse but bothering people over things that weren't their business....and there I go ranting about nothing again.

I'll get this right.  Just hold on.  HOLD ON I say!

*doubles down on clearing throat for a good long minute...swallows*

Ahah!

Happy Birthday good fellowman...um, friend...no no... Happy Birthday King Zenith!  Yes, by jove I think I have it!  The rain in spain...oh posh, I lost it.

Happy Birthday King Zenith!  May the drink flow, the food be delightful, the warmth of friends and family ever comforting, the frolicking fun and merry, and the cake most scrumptious!  I hope you had fantastic evening to top off a great day!

Edited by ignasia

Whoops, how belated of me!

source.gif

And many happy returns.

Thanks ignasia7! Had to read that a few times to appreciate it in it's full awesomeness.

Thanks to you as well JaybirdC. The GIF doesn't have audio, and yet I can hear it perfectly clear in my head  watched that a few too many times when my kids were younger.

It was a great day indeed. Held true to my personal philosophy of "eat 'till it hurts". And now it hurts.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, King Zenith said:

Held true to my personal philosophy of "eat 'till it hurts". And now it hurts.

I'm proud of you.

I remember in my 20s, often one of the things I'd give up for Lent was eating until it was uncomfortable. People used to giggle a bit when I told them that, but oh man I'd do that so often!

On 1/26/2020 at 11:27 AM, Plattym3 said:

I remember in my 20s, often one of the things I'd give up for Lent was eating until it was uncomfortable.

Wait, so did you stop in advance, or did you push yourself through the pain?

• Like 1

Wait, so did you stop in advance, or did you push yourself through the pain?
I stopped. Dropped 10 pounds in 40 days most years.

That's important. Stomach workouts need lots of rest.